Personalized Sigs

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
I'm now taking sig requests for WrestleZone members. The only thing you need is over 100 posts, as I don't want time wasters. If you want anything special in your sig, just say.

So, go nuts!!

Can I have one with the the union jack and my name (Lee) in it...can you do the union jack in suburst colours? Also can you make sure the flag's the right way up? hanks in advance

Not sure what suburst means, and tell me if you just want "Lee" on it, but here it is:

Flamelee.jpg

can you make me a cool Kane sig....

i want The Undertaker and kane with mask (the mask he first started out with) standing right next to each other.

And Kane signalling the end is near (with his thumb and index finger by his neck)

And Taker rolling his eyes

and can it have flames surrounding the whole sig

and can kane be currounded in very light red with Taker being surrounded with a dark but very shiny blue.

and the cnotext should say....

BOD...see the resemblence?

something along those lines...would be fantastic!!!

and if u can make me one like that and one with Paul Bearer on top center in between Kane and Taker

I would totally be gratefull if u would do that for me

Alright, i don't have 100 posts, but I'm not a time waster, at least i dont think. haha

but I'll be fair, take your time do some other request first since i don't fit that criteria.

Alright, can i have a Mr. McMahon sig with 10 dollar hookers surrounding him, and in the craziest but readable letters saying party like a rockstar or if you can think of something better. Thanks man, if i can rep you i will. I saw your machismo sig, its sick. haha

Not sure what suburst means, and tell me if you just want "Lee" on it, but here it is:

Flamelee.jpg

Yeah just lee, sunburst is like yellowey orangey colours like on this guitar;

Pawar_Sunburst_Guitar_HP275.jpg

But cheers for the effort :)

Thx dude...i love it...but can u possibly make the background more darker??

And the words:

BOD be like easier to read...please...if u can...

overall: I give u a 10/10

it was superb!! Thanks

AMAZING!! Thank you sooo much dude!!! I love it!!! I will give u some rep...but i gotta spread some first!! Thx again!!

doesnt look like toilets gonna be back to claim that one anytime soon. anyways I know you just made me a black machismo one but could please you make me a motor city machine guns sig and Ill be satisfied for a long time

thanks

Could I have a Hornswoggle Is A Rapist Sig. With him trying to touch a divas ass. That way my point will be proven through the power of image.

I want a Krissy Vaine sign, yes I know her website is down, but I've found a ton of other photos of her elsewhere.

If you want to wait to do the sign until WWE does a photo shoot with her, you can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back