I want to compare your sigs :) READ IF YOUR A SIG MAKER!

WWE.IS.AWESOME

Future Women's Champion
Heyy all sig makers!!! I have gotten a few sigs from a couple of you. I have also been looking at some of your creations. Some of you are very very talented. I am also trying to learn how to make sigs and learn some new techniques. So for all you people who think your one of the best sig makers around, try and make the following sig, then post it in this thread!

I'm looking for a WWE Jeff Hardy Signature. Nothing specific, just a bunch of awesome Jeff Hardy Pics formed into one sig. For the text, I want it to say The Charasmatic Enigma (or however you spell it). As far as colors and backrounds go, IT'S UP TO YOU!!!!!! BE CREATIVE :) LET YOUR CREATIVE JUICES FLOW!

Whenever I get a lot of entries, I will reply and say which one I like the best!!! The winner will also be given rep and credit so work hard people! I would really appreciate it if everyone gave it a shot! Thanks:lmao:

We have a Wingman Competition for this exact purpose...

Thanks.

If you go the main Graphics page and look at the threads that start with "GW", you'll get what you are looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back