People Who Still Use MSN

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
My MSN list hasn't seen new additions since 2009, and only two people are ever on anymore. Anyone still using this thing want to chat from time to time?

The only reason I had one was because a bunch of people I met here wanted me to get one to chat but I haven't gone on in more than a year. I stick to Facebook chat mostly to talk to people I don't text.

My MSN list hasn't seen new additions since 2009, and only two people are ever on anymore. Anyone still using this thing want to chat from time to time?

I use Pidgin. I have several contacts from several accounts on there. I talk to some people on there from time to time, but cannot tell you whether it's MSN, AIM, Yahoo, ICQ, or what.

It lets me know if some of the stupidly large amounts of emails I get from Facebook and other pointless websites goes into my hotmail account.

I'm usually on but I only appear online to a select few people. I use Twitter more than anything.

I don't use MSN, i use Facebook chat like most people, and still text and call people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back