People Are Worthless

People make mistakes... just because someone doesn't do something doesn't make them anymore human. I was in and out of jail as a kid, but I never stole. And fuck I did 175 hours of non cort mandate community service. Hell even today I just went out and picked up trash for an hour for earth day..

This is gonna turn into a "Shit I did as a kid" thread.

Still, stealing chimes from an old woman, not cool. We did shit to kids we hated, and adults that sucked, but not to old ladies. That's just...'where's the pissant fun in that?'

I see your wind chimes and raise you some asshole putting sugar in my gas tank. Someone has a $500 ass whooping coming their way, young or old.

I see your wind chimes and raise you some asshole putting sugar in my gas tank. Someone has a $500 ass whooping coming their way, young or old.

vince-higher-power-o.gif

Some kids threw eggs at my car, but couldn't throw hard enough and only managed to egg my driveway. And then they punctured one of my tires.

I stole books.

I didn't see the need to do any of that anarchist bullshit. I liked my life and society. Didn't feel the need to inconvenience anyone by being stupid...

And I was jailed for taking care of the idiot who put sugar in my gas tank. Not for beating his ass real good, but for taking money out of his wallet.

I didn't see the need to do any of that anarchist bullshit. I liked my life and society. Didn't feel the need to inconvenience anyone by being stupid...

And I was jailed for taking care of the idiot who put sugar in my gas tank. Not for beating his ass real good, but for taking money out of his wallet.

The difference between something being fair and just is aggravating as hell.

This is a kind of mental condition where some people just get a lot of satisfaction from stealing something. The item need not be expensive or of use, but they just feel like they have made a huge accomplishment when they steal something. There is a medical term for it (which I don't know).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back