Our Top Face Is An Attempted Murderer - Raw LD

I know WWE loves the idea of Samoa Joe vs. a Samoan named Joe but only Lesnar seems to realize that Reigns has no claim to the title right now.

But that Samoan named Joe will get the shot anyway. We all know that, unless of course we get some Strowman shenanigans.

I read a report earlier that Brock is very high on Samoa Joe. I wonder if that'll change the plans.

I'm up for a fatal 4-way at this point. Huge beef on beef on beef on beef action to look forward to. Best man wins.

Many have been saying 3-way with Brock, Braun and Roman... but it'd be a huge pity if Joe got left behind. He just more than showed he belongs in the conversation.

I read a report earlier that Brock is very high on Samoa Joe. I wonder if that'll change the plans.

Well the guy has really stepped it up, he looks like a legit contender to take on Lesnar. Much more than Balor and others.

A little late to this, but that was an intense segment. Joe was AWESOME while mouthing off to both Brock and Roman. Always special when Brock takes the mic in the ring and then stops caring about PG lingo. At one point he looked legit pissed off while going head to head with Joe . Its hard to happen, but Roman seemed like a distant third in that. That's how good Joe has been.

Aside, Kurt's facial expression when Brock said 'shit' was hilarious!

A little late to this, but that was an intense segment. Joe was AWESOME while mouthing off to both Brock and Roman. Always special when Brock takes the mic in the ring and then stops caring about PG lingo. At one point he looked legit pissed off while going head to head with Joe . Its hard to happen, but Roman seemed like a distant third in that. That's how good Joe has been.

Aside, Kurt's facial expression when Brock said 'shit' was hilarious!

Heyman was better with the his hand over his mouth, made it seem worse than it was.

Ok, this is not based on RAW at all; but apparently I might be heading off to jail because of terrible wording on a thread I started. (It's on the Del Rio/Paige debacle)

So yeah, if you don't hear from me again after tonight; you'll likely know why.

EDIT: If you're going to try and look for the terrible wording, you're not going to find it. I edited it after realizing how bad it sounded. I am embarrassed and yet somewhat amused by the whole situation.

He said it was fun to speculate on whether ADR would murder Paige.

Ok, this is not based on RAW at all; but apparently I might be heading off to jail because of terrible wording on a thread I started. (It's on the Del Rio/Paige debacle)

EDIT: If you're going to try and look for the terrible wording, you're not going to find it. I edited it after realizing how bad it sounded. I am embarrassed and yet somewhat amused by the whole situation.
You'll find it in mine and Lee's reply to you in that thread. It's not completely erased.
Lulzcopter

Just because you think it doesn't mean you should post it.

So did Reigns turn heel like any logical narrative would have him do at this point? Little late to the party.

Just because you think it doesn't mean you should post it.

I agree, murder is horrible. Absolutely horrible. But it was indeed a possibility for Del Rio and Paige, and it was suggested by a commentator on the page of the news story.

In any case: I have learned a very important lesson here and, I will try my best never to pull such a stunt like that again.

And, I personally would like to request a stay in the prison. I've been a pretty terrible poster these last few weeks and I think I need to be taught a lesson.

I agree, murder is horrible. Absolutely horrible. But it was indeed a possibility for Del Rio and Paige, and it was suggested by a commentator on the page of the news story.

In any case: I have learned a very important lesson here and, I will try my best never to pull such a stunt like that again.

And, I personally would like to request a stay in the prison. I've been a pretty terrible poster these last few weeks and I think I need to be taught a lesson.

You actually want to go to prison. Why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back