Our Top Face Is An Attempted Murderer - Raw LD

I agree, murder is horrible. Absolutely horrible. But it was indeed a possibility for Del Rio and Paige, and it was suggested by a commentator on the page of the news story.

In any case: I have learned a very important lesson here and, I will try my best never to pull such a stunt like that again.

And, I personally would like to request a stay in the prison. I've been a pretty terrible poster these last few weeks and I think I need to be taught a lesson.
Best bet is to stop bringing attention to it.

THAT WASN'T WHAT I MEANT. For god's sake! I meant that it was fun to speculate about the worst case scenarios. I do not under ANY circumstances advocate for murder. And if you think I do, you're insane.

Hey I'm not the one who started the conversation comparing Paige and Del Rio to Benoit.

That can't be Steph... I just can't see people buying in any way that Kurt and Steph are having an affair to the point where they're saying they love each other.

It should totally be Sable.

Man... I was actually thinking during his first segment, "it sounds like Kurt's gonna come out of the closet."

Seriously though, it would fit every tease/segment leading up to next week. I wouldnt be surpised if they have young come out the curtain first in a bait and switch before it is indeed Stephanie

Would be hilarious if it turns out to be Dixie.

Kurt Angle & Dixie Carter vs. HHH & Stephanie at Summerslam for control of Monday Night Raw!

It would make sense, but I don't see how Corey works into it.

It's Steph or Dixie. Likely Dixie. But I don't see how Graves fits into the Dixie part of it. Graves makes more sense catch Kurt and Steph or something. It'll be interesting.

I just figured Corey because of the Pittsburgh connection but now I'm not sure.

The other thing though: how awesome is it to have something interesting to build to for a change? This was built up for a few weeks now and it has us interested. Why can't we do that more often instead of one night stand alone stories?

The other thing though: how awesome is it to have something interesting to build to for a change? This was built up for a few weeks now and it has us interested. Why can't we do that more often instead of one night stand alone stories?

Well, "interesting" is a subjective term, but beggars can't be choosers

What if it's Alexa?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back