Original Plans For Raw Last Night

H

hbk&triple h

06/26/2007 by Ryan Clark

Regarding the McMahon "death" angle on Raw last night before news broke out on the sudden death of WWE star Chris Benoit, thus causing the show to be a tribute show, original plans called for the show to end with "federal investigators" arresting Vince's wife Linda McMahon on suspicion of murder.

However, it would later turn out that the incompetent "feds" were wrong. Not on last night's Raw, but on a future episode. The "feds" would then continue their investigation and the storyline would have continued for an indefinite amount of time.

Well that would have been somewhat interesting but I don't think they can carry on with the storyline.

yeah that sucks i thought this was one of the most intresting storylines wwe has ever done and i would have liked to see what would have happened maybe there is a way to continue it but who knows i doubt it though

^^ why not
i wanna c this storyline and how there gonna play it out, now they cant cuz a person had to go kill emself in real life

there is no point this storyline is Dead

they are not doing it anymore

Hey Ryan Clark are you a fucking ******?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=211591025

"Nunzio’s trainer Billy Robinson, 68, recently underwent hip replacement surgery"

First of all, from reading this, no one gives a fuck about Nunzio's trainer.

Then I had to look him up on wikipedia to find out he's some old time wrestler WHO NO ONE FUCKING KNOWS oh and Nunzio is also not mentioned at all in his page.

And on top of this, I registered just to make a topic about this ******ness in your shitty reporting, yet I can't, because I guess new members can't make threads, probably to keep pissed off readers from criticizing you morons. So I had to make this post in a random fucking thread because there's nowhere on the fucking forum to discuss YOUR fucking website, you stupid fucks.

because I searched this forum for Ryan Clark and this one came up with the least amount of posts

I like the noobs. They're like our entertainment. One even talked to me on IM last night just to say I was a good poster. That cracked me up.

Hey Ryan Clark are you a fucking ******?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=211591025

"Nunzio’s trainer Billy Robinson, 68, recently underwent hip replacement surgery"

First of all, from reading this, no one gives a fuck about Nunzio's trainer.

Then I had to look him up on wikipedia to find out he's some old time wrestler WHO NO ONE FUCKING KNOWS oh and Nunzio is also not mentioned at all in his page.

And on top of this, I registered just to make a topic about this ******ness in your shitty reporting, yet I can't, because I guess new members can't make threads, probably to keep pissed off readers from criticizing you morons. So I had to make this post in a random fucking thread because there's nowhere on the fucking forum to discuss YOUR fucking website, you stupid fucks.

^This is why new members can't make threads

I love them. They're like watching a show. You get to see them do all their tricks and throw little bits of food to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back