• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Origin of Your User Name

He already told everyone, it's back on page 5 I think, about half way down

This forum is so much better when you switch your page size to 40 post.

Anyways:
The Shockmaster: duh, this is what personifies everything I watch wrestling for. I love watching great matches, great promos, but nothing is as entertaining as a monumental fuck up, only in wrestling.

Paul Bearer; The best exclusive on these forums: FACT

Conspicuous Asparagus: jake gave it to me, I went with it for a while. Obviously a knock on he who must not be named, but it worked.

jazwaz1...

My real name is Jasmine. Nicknames for me included...

Jaz, jas, jazy, jazzy, jasy.. etc etc. And people tend to call me jazzy wazzy so I just shortened it to jazwaz. And just added the 1 at the end for good measure.

I found this A-Train avatar, and since I had never seen anyone else with it, I decided I wanted, so I changed my name to match. It'd be weird to be named Edgefan#1 and then have an A-Train avatar.

Thankie. I think I wanted to get Jasmine when I first joined but couldn't because there was already a member by that name.

Downward Spiral...hmm...sounds emoish. Just a bit. But, the origin of the name came from Edge's original finisher. Loved the name, loved the move, realised that and then BAM!, T Murdoch 4 President is my former name, replaced by this (emoish) name.

And I guess that wraps things up. Well, that's my life story. So glad you could all be here as I recounted it for you. I'd like some money now...

Nope, not exactly a "NIN" fan. The only thing I know about them, is that they have strange album covers. And that they were mentioned in a puzzled tone by a certain Mr Homer Simpson one time...Christ...I've turned into one of those people that gets all their cultural references from that cartoon, or Family Guy. Well, considering I first saw that NIN reference years back, it's probably just been a recurring thing I've never realised.

Heh I always used misskim, on yahoo, chats, everything, I guess I lack fantasy but whenever I'd try and make another nickname it just looked stupid, I tried AznPrincess until I noticed like 90% of all girls use "princess" anyhoo I'm a girl hence Miss and my last name is Kim :p =misskim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back