Origin of Your User Name

20070815twiglets.jpg

hbk.jpg

DAMN, it's true.

HA!! LOOK at that picture!!!! he CANT weigh more that 180 pounds!!!...I swear on everything i am bigger than HBK....

WWE listed weight....225....right...

HA!! LOOK at that picture!!!! he CANT weigh more that 180 pounds!!!...I swear on everything i am bigger than HBK....

WWE listed weight....225....right...

He is a big guy in person. I saw him some years back and in person the guy is huge, but on TV you can't tell.

Wrestlers are so much bigger in person. I met Flair once and he's huge. On tv he's a pretty small wrestler but he's one of the bigger guys i've ever seen. Huge arms and a suprisingly thick neck.

Yea ive met big show in person before too, and he was absurdly massive. Kane is also really REALLY big in person. I met ric flair one time, but I cant remeber if he was bigger than in tv. I was like 9 years old lol

My name came from two bands... Avenged Sevenfold and Autopilot Off. Both good bands, but Autopilot broke up :(

Hahaha. My ex girlfriend and I, as well as some random friends were out shopping, and she was looking for one of those beaded nametags, but she couldn't find her name. So she picked out the most random name she could find. "Fred." She eventually earned that as a nickname. I was the only guy in the group without a nickname, and one day in Math class, she got bored and rearanged the letters of the keychain. "Fred" backwards is "Derf". That became my nickname. That is where Derf came from.

Oh wait, I'm Yoshi now. In honor of Super Smash Bros Brawl being realeased soon. Yoshi was never my best or fave, but we have a Yoshi Avatar here, so I went with it.

Hahaha. My ex girlfriend and I, as well as some random friends were out shopping, and she was looking for one of those beaded nametags, but she couldn't find her name. So she picked out the most random name she could find. "Fred." She eventually earned that as a nickname. I was the only guy in the group without a nickname, and one day in Math class, she got bored and rearanged the letters of the keychain. "Fred" backwards is "Derf". That became my nickname. That is where Derf came from.

Oh wait, I'm Yoshi now. In honor of Super Smash Bros Brawl being realeased soon. Yoshi was never my best or fave, but we have a Yoshi Avatar here, so I went with it.

Red Yoshi was cool.

I think this explains Shadow's

I was coming up with Potential Band names and then I realised I didn't have a band. And I can't play an Instrument and I can't sing either (Though that doesn't stop Billy Joe Armstrong or the Emo guys from MCR and 30S2M, I can't be bothered typing the names out.) And I came up with some variation of Shadowmancer. It is also based on the fact that I like Fantasy books, and the idea of a Sorcerer who mastered the Shadows as a Discipline came to me since a Pyromancer is a Sorcerer that plays with Fire why not a Shadowmancer, who plays with and in Shadows. That is the easiest explanation.

Interesting, very interesting..

The name owns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back