• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What would your user name be if you were the opposite gender?

I have no idea. I was feeling adventurous. Have no fear though. When the name comes back. So will face Monkey. Heel Monkey isnt quite working out. I guess im too darn lovable.

That name of yours was my idea Monkey. You didn't even give me credit for it you bathturd.

John Morrison don't like that.

Have you seen me outside the Bar Room, Will?

No. But that's only because I haven't "seen" you at all. I've talked to you on MSN though.. at least I think I have. You're the guy that always says "aii" and then when I ask how you are, you reply with a bunch of keys typed together that say.. "nmm wbu".

That you?

No. But that's only because I haven't "seen" you at all. I've talked to you on MSN though.. at least I think I have. You're the guy that always says "aii" and then when I ask how you are, you reply with a bunch of keys typed together that say.. "nmm wbu".

That you?

LOL Yeah it is. I'm suprised you haven't seen me because Ive been posting Wrestling heaps lately. My posts are going unnoticed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back