• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Origin of Your User Name

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
So, I just had an epiphany. What is the background, or origin, of your user name? Why did you decide to pick it? Whats it mean? Etc, etc, etc...

Discuss.

Im originally from Northern California, which I am extremely proud of. I have the words NOR CAL tattooed on my chest. I have a lot of pride in my area, and it represents family friends, the struggle, everything. Mighty, mighty NORCAL.

ANd its me. My strength, my personality. The first thing people think when they see me is "Nor Cal" beacause...well, its tattooed on my chest lol. Mighty Norcal

Doubt anyone will ever remember this but on ABC on friday nights in the late 90s there was a show called You Wish about a genie. In one episode the genie went to a "festival" called klunderbuck. I liked the word and used it for a plan i was working on which I called operation klunderbunk. When I started getting online I needed a screenname and a friend of mine suggested klunderbunker. Then a few years later I saw the episode again and realized I had been saying the word wrong for about 5 years, so I just stuck with it.

My last name is Pickins. My nickname in the gym is Slim because I have great muscle tone and a very slim physique.

please do. Ill probably elaborate a lil on him, but it will mostly be very much like your guy. Ask will, I made badass The One Big Will on my game. Def send me the info, and ill ask any other questions I may have about it.

I picked up the name Echelon from two places.

ECHELON is the name of a global signals intelligence collection system, that monitors Cell Phone, fax, e mail, and other data traffic globally through the interception of communication bearers including satellite transmission, public switched telephone networks and microwave links. Basically one big security system.

Echelon is also the name of a particularly nasty and vicious womens wrestler that works the indy circuit.

EchelomPromo8.jpg

When I first started going on forums I was just "Dragon" and then I changed to "Eternal Dragon" once I went through my, what I like to call, "emo poetry" stage. :lol2: That just stuck. And it works nicely with the "Flames Out" thing. :)

Flames Out
Dragon

Haikus are hard to write!! Some evil spawn of Satan or something.
I've only ever written one poem that I really liked-which was about the stars I saw when I went to Iraq. Definitely not emo. :p

Flames Out
Dragon

you know, thats a weird term. do u really want to get in a onesey pajama suit, and SLEEP in a bed with maryse? maybe in a tent? sleeping bags?...just a weird term. Im not sure why people say that.

Nothing personal DIAR, just making an observation in general.

My name is sort of derived from the juggalo persona. A rapper on the label is a self proclamed fat kid and so am I. His latest cd was called phatsoand for about a year I have been a mod on another forum a juggalo site and its one of the mod's jobs to welcome the new commers, and ive allways said welcome to*blah blah blah site* if u ever need any help dont be afraid to ask the local fatso witch after the rappers cd came to be Phatso.

you know, thats a weird term. do u really want to get in a onesey pajama suit, and SLEEP in a bed with maryse? maybe in a tent? sleeping bags?...just a weird term. Im not sure why people say that.

Can I make an observation?

wtf.png

Sorry but i am not sure what you are talking about. I guess what lost me is the fact the chick in Ech's sig is Sara Del Ray...Where did Mayrse come from?

DIAR, I think what he was getting at is the term "sleep with." Because when its used in this example, you don't actually want to "sleep" next to her, you want to have sex with her. Therefore, I think he was meaning, its odd and strange how people somehow deemed having sex with someone "sleeping" with them, especially since you aren't actually "sleeping" while you're having sex. (most times, anyways)

And if that was indeed where you were going, I'm definately right there with you on not understanding the theory in the phrase.

yea that was it WIll. and Thats why were are the tag champs of WZ. suckas.

DIAR, I thought you were reffering to ED's sig, for some reason...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back