• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opening Day

I got two rings in first 18 years of existence. It's just mad annoying see our team trade our stars to save money after developing them.

That's the type of stuff I like to see from the Bucs. And you guys get used to it. I had to deal with people telling me the Pirates suck all day today because I wore my Doumit jersey..and I live in Pittsburgh. All those bitchy bandwagon fans. The same assholes who thought the Penguins sucked, then are all over them. I still think the Pens suck, but regardless.

As long as are dumbass for a manager doesn't end up trading any of our star players for selfish reasons, we are going to go to the top.

Baseball fans would likely want to be keeping tabs on the MLB Network, especially the Mets/Marlins game. MLB Network is probably gonna be doing updates momentarily for the Top of the 7th. I'd say why, but "unwritten rules" require me to not mention what's happening. Josh Johnson fans will be happy so far though.......

EDIT: never mind...... Willie Harris broke up the No Hit bid in the 7th

Wow, the Jays are off to a great start in their home opener. 10-0 after 5. Batista has a home run and they have been playing really well on both sides of the field.

Will probably be the only time they are above .500 all year, but it's all good tonight.

That's the type of stuff I like to see from the Bucs. And you guys get used to it. I had to deal with people telling me the Pirates suck all day today because I wore my Doumit jersey..and I live in Pittsburgh. All those bitchy bandwagon fans. The same assholes who thought the Penguins sucked, then are all over them. I still think the Pens suck, but regardless.

As long as are dumbass for a manager doesn't end up trading any of our star players for selfish reasons, we are going to go to the top.

I know you're excited for a win on opening day, but it's only 1 of 162. To make bold statements like we should get used to the Pirates winning, when they haven't done much of that in the past 20 years, is crazy. Should they be playing meaningful games in July, you should probably take it. This is nowhere near a playoff-ready team.

And it's the GM that makes trades and such. Yes a manager has input but the GM is the one that makes the trades go down.

But... The Pirates do suck.

Sully, it's one game - it's nothing to get excited about. The Pirates will still probably end up in last place anyway.

Lol at the A's. 5 errors tonight, which is an opening day record.

It broke the 4 they had last year.

Yet they have 2 on to start the bottom of the 8th. Crazy how baseball is like that.

King Felix puts a nice beginning to his post Cy Young award era with a very good performance on opening day. This kid is a top 3 pitcher in baseball. It's a shame he's stuck up there in Seattle where they'll regularly have trouble scoring for him. Especially for the next 4 years. Might be the only positive on the team for a while.

:lmao: You do realize you beat the Cubs right, the same team who made a habit of losing to the Pirates for years now right?, might want to think about pulling your head out of your ass, Piraties won one game out of 162 and did so against a team that loses to them all the fucking time, mean while the Pens has proven to be winners even with out the two biggest stars out of the line up, you really are the most clueless sports fan on earth, I mean seriously , the Pens suck, yet they've made to the Cup finals 2 of the past 3 yrs., winning it once, and look to make a decent run again this year

Anyway twins looked like absolute dog shit tonight, hopefully they get things turned around, still got another 161 games to figure this out, and loads of great talent that can lead them to another Division title

Nope nope nope, Tigers are gonna be left on the outside looking in, and Cabrera will spend the offseason in a bar thinking "If only I was a Twin, they I'd know what it feels like to be a winner...";)

King Felix puts a nice beginning to his post Cy Young award era with a very good performance on opening day. This kid is a top 3 pitcher in baseball. It's a shame he's stuck up there in Seattle where they'll regularly have trouble scoring for him. Especially for the next 4 years. Might be the only positive on the team for a while.
Don't worry, King Felix will be in Pinstripes in July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back