• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opening Day

And CC escapes with only 1 run. Good work for the (not as) big lefty.

Apparently DirecTV subscribers are gonna be losing YES tomorrow, as every commercial break all I'm hearing is that they're in a dispute right now.

He escaped pretty cleanly, lucky for him it was the bottom of the lineup.
Who's to say he doesn't do that to the top of the order either?

It's not luck it was the bottom of the lineup, either. When the 4-5-6 hitters get on base, naturally you face the 7-8-9 guys. That's not luck, that's just facts of life.

Well it's the facts of life that he faced the bottom of the lineup, either way he was going against the bottom of the lineup, as opposed to the top of the lineup.

Well it's the facts of life that he faced the bottom of the lineup, either way he was going against the bottom of the lineup, as opposed to the top of the lineup.
you're right, but it sure as hell wasn't luck.

And Russel Martin starts his Yankee Career off with a base hit. Moved to 2nd on a "sac" bunt by Brett Gardner.

Wow, interesting factoid just revealed on YES.

This is the first time the Yankees have had the same starting infield and outfield back to back years since 1926-1927.

And this is also the first time since 1967-1968 that the Yankees have the same opening day outfield.

Of course. A good start by Verlander, then right as soon as he goes out Coke and Perry blow it. Gonna be really tiring if that happens a lot this year.

I know its only the first game, but it's annoying to see the bullpen to fall to the same problems in Game 1 that it had last year.

With Penny going Saturday, I'm not liking their chances a whole lot. Even though Burnett is on the other side. Better at least get out with a win.

Wasn't too impressed with Sabathia today, but the bullpen pitching was awesome. The homers from Teixeira and Granderson helped a lot, and it proved that Grandy was ready for the season despite an oblique strain.

Opening Day part 2. How many of you gents will be joining me here for another delightful day of baseball.

Redsox batting Adrian Gonzalez 5th. Why on earth would you bat your best hitter 5th, costing at least 100 ab's over the course of the season. At the very least put him in the 4 hole, 5th is just a stupid move, makes no sense.

The Padre game was fucking EPIC, god damn, I must of scared the neighbors.

In about 6 hrs. 17 mins. I will be sitting at a friends house as we watch the Twins stomp a mudhole in Toronto's ass and walk that sum bitch dry!!!

Guess who had Lyons on his fantasy roster! Never trust a fucking Astro.

I'm watching Boston at Texas right now, very good offensive game going on right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back