• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opening Day

Smooth Sexual Chocolate

Grapefruits of Wrath
America's mother fucking past time, Baseball. The true American dream, where a fat ass out of shape Babe Ruth can still be a legend and a hero. Bratwurst & Beers for everyone.

I'm pumped that my Padres got slated for an opening day game, probably only because we are playing the Cardinals, but it's all the same to me.

Also, today the cold hard reality starts to set in for StormTrooper, as he comes to realize that Adrian Gonzalez is light years ahead of Mark Teixeira.

funny-baseball-pictures-01.jpg

Gah, I'm upset that I'm going to be out all day, I've been looking forward to this all week! Hopefully I'll get some baseball watching in over the weekend, though.

I'm just glad there not doing one of those Yankee/D-Ray games in Japan in which I have to wake up at 3am just to watch, though I did have a very successful 3am bbq one year.

Marlins play tomorrow :(

LET'S GO METS!

Though I must admit, you guys do have the pitching match up well won. Josh Johnson vs. ... Mike Pelfrey? Love Pelf as I do, he's not exactly Ace material just quite yet. It could be a LONG season.

LET'S GO METS!

Though I must admit, you guys do have the pitching match up well won. Josh Johnson vs. ... Mike Pelfrey? Love Pelf as I do, he's not exactly Ace material just quite yet. It could be a LONG season.

I'll be at that game, if our rotation holds up I feel like the Marlins can compete for a wild card spot.

Can't wait for tomorrow night, because once it is over, I have to get ready to go to Wrestlemania!

First batter of the year for CC is a Strikeout. Good start.

1-2-3 for CC, 24 to go for a Perfect Game........... (sarcasm(

And Tex > A-Gone. Tex is the most underrated player at 1st base, and he's rated pretty damn high.

Baseball being back is such a nice sight.

First batter of the year for CC is a Strikeout. Good start.

1-2-3 for CC, 24 to go for a Perfect Game........... (sarcasm(

And Tex > A-Gone. Tex is the most underrated player at 1st base, and he's rated pretty damn high.

Baseball being back is such a nice sight.

False, and A-Gon will prove it in his first year in Fenway. Petco is not the best park to play in.

This could be a short start for Verlander today. 23 pitches and counting for him int the first inning.

Sac fly for Jhonny Peralta, 1-0 Detroit. Good thing this Yankee Lineup can easily get 6 runs, what with 3 MVP candidates in the infield, and very very good bats all around, to go with solid pitching and the best bullpen in baseball by far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back