Open Request - The Evolution of Punk

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
Once again, I'm asking for a CM Punk sig. About a year ago, Sam had a great sig featuring CM Punk and his many evolutions from when he first debuted in WWE to the (then) present day, masked Punk. I'd like something similar. It would feature Punk when he debuted, the Jesus Punk, Masked Punk, Bald Punk and Nexus/Present Day Punk. The rest is up to you.

Rep and credit will of course be rewarded.

I've never seen Sam signature unfortunately, so I made that, pretty poor I know but I hope you like it :)

Punky.jpg

I really appreciate the work and of course you’ll be getting some shiny green, but I’m going to keep the request open. Once again, many thanks, really appreciated.

I apologise for not getting back to you guys sooner. Very busy last 24 hours. Now, great efforts all round gents. I need to do some spreading, but both Theo and BC will be greened. I'm gonna go with Theo's because it's more to what I wanted, but BC's is excellent as well. Much appreciate the work put in by everyone.

can i have a Sig with john cena punching a window and it smashes And in the cracks it says U CANT C ME

OMG, fuck off! This isn't some random thread for you to request in.

I'm going to spell this out real carefully coz you didn't get it the first time.

READ...THE...MOTHERFUCKING...RULES!!!

Sorry Funkay. Since you've picked your sig (from 3 good entries might I add) I thought I'd tell this fool again. He's been wreaking havoc here for a few days.

In case you want it, here's a similar sig I made a while ago.

steveom07.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back