• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One request, one request only!

So did you mean one per poster or just one request? I have a request for you, if you'd like to give it a shot.

Be my guest :)

Alright then here it is.

Rob Van Dam & Seth Rollins with a background of purple flames and the text of "Carnival Of Carnage" on the bottom in black. Also same size as my current sig if possible.

If you need me to provide pics for you I can as well.

Alright then here it is.

Rob Van Dam & Seth Rollins with a background of purple flames and the text of "Carnival Of Carnage" on the bottom in black. Also same size as my current sig if possible.

If you need me to provide pics for you I can as well.

It was a real challenge and I believe that I was up to it... I just took your idea and guidelines and tried to make it my own. I embraced the whole "carnival" campaign, because pictures need to have some sense, at least that's what I think.

QLN6nEn.jpg

Link: http://i.imgur.com/QLN6nEn.jpg

Well, for the other guys above (Milenko (it's easier) and Dagger), I'm sorry, but this little piece of things to be good and to have some quality, it takes a lot of time from one's agenda. But feel free to post your idea here, I may find that a great one.

It was a real challenge and I believe that I was up to it... I just took your idea and guidelines and tried to make it my own. I embraced the whole "carnival" campaign, because pictures need to have some sense, at least that's what I think.

QLN6nEn.jpg

Link: http://i.imgur.com/QLN6nEn.jpg

Well, for the other guys above (Milenko (it's easier) and Dagger), I'm sorry, but this little piece of things to be good and to have some quality, it takes a lot of time from one's agenda. But feel free to post your idea here, I may find that a great one.

DUDE! That is awesome! I'll send it to IHW and see what he thinks (cause it's for mine and his WZCW tag team) but I for one love it!

I liked the image you did for Hollywood Nightmare. Now, if you'd like to take on my idea, I've got a challenge for you.

First, I want this as the background:

nightwishcloudsig.png

That's from Nightwish's Imaginaerum album. The dims are within the sig rules and that's the size I'd like the final image to be. You can go with different dims if you'd prefer, as long as it's within the rules. Neither length nor width exceeding 500 and the sum of the two being under 800. I like a larger image so anywhere near but below the 800 limit is great.

Secondly, I want the swordsman from my avatar, Final Fantasy 7's Cloud in it.

Third, I want some cool looking effects on his sword, maybe using photoshop effects to make it look like it was enchanted with lightning and/or holy energy or something.

Fourth, my forum screenname in there somewhere in a badass looking font.

Maybe throw the WWE logo or the WWE Championship (2005-2012 design) in there somewhere? I dunno, that part can be left out if it doesn't work.

That should be more than enough guidelines for you.... I trust you will be able to come up with something incredible. Should you accept my challenge, green rep from me is your reward. Good luck :)

Graphic(s) you're requesting: WZCW Sig

Main Text: Donny J

Sub-Text (If any): WZCWs resident lowlife

Main Colour Scheme: I'm thinking the color of dirt or as close as you can get

Renders(Characters): Joe Dirt

Extra Information: Sig Size

Rep & credit will be given. I'll even link to your request thread if you have one.

I liked the image you did for Hollywood Nightmare. Now, if you'd like to take on my idea, I've got a challenge for you.

First, I want this as the background:

nightwishcloudsig.png

That's from Nightwish's Imaginaerum album. The dims are within the sig rules and that's the size I'd like the final image to be. You can go with different dims if you'd prefer, as long as it's within the rules. Neither length nor width exceeding 500 and the sum of the two being under 800. I like a larger image so anywhere near but below the 800 limit is great.

Secondly, I want the swordsman from my avatar, Final Fantasy 7's Cloud in it.

Third, I want some cool looking effects on his sword, maybe using photoshop effects to make it look like it was enchanted with lightning and/or holy energy or something.

Fourth, my forum screenname in there somewhere in a badass looking font.

Maybe throw the WWE logo or the WWE Championship (2005-2012 design) in there somewhere? I dunno, that part can be left out if it doesn't work.

That should be more than enough guidelines for you.... I trust you will be able to come up with something incredible. Should you accept my challenge, green rep from me is your reward. Good luck :)

What's up? Man I had some free time, and I thought about your challenge, it looked nice and even if you don't want it anymore - I would very much like to have your feedback on it.

GdrHdAu.jpg

Take care ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back