One of my Favorite Arguments From Posters

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
"I don't have time to check every section and area to see if a topic has already been made."

Yes, clearly you don't have time to check three pages, or hell even one page, but you have time to send me multiple PMs with multiple lines in each, explaining that you don't have the time to check to see if there's a thread about that topic already.

I love morons.

I use it (search feature) for various things.

Posters like that are pretty annoying. If they didn't have time to check the section, then how did they have the time to write up a thread?

I use it (search feature) for various things.

He was joking, insinuating that the people who don't check to see if similar threads have been made don't use the search feature. That said, I like the search feature too.

My all time favorite argument that makes me want to pound my head against a wall is when people defend stupid shit they say with, "It's my opinion! Opinions can't be wrong!" I suppose opinions can't be inherently wrong, but they can be stupid, and I reserve the right to tell you how stupid your opinion is.

I was gonna post, then make a thread about this, but I don't have the time to search to see if a thread already exists or the time to write my post.

KB, expect your PM inbox to be bombarded shortly...

t197328_myfaceloltroll.png

"I don't have time to check every section and area to see if a topic has already been made."

Yes, clearly you don't have time to check three pages, or hell even one page, but you have time to send me multiple PMs with multiple lines in each, explaining that you don't have the time to check to see if there's a thread about that topic already.

I love morons.

Gospel... this is music to my ears... (I wonder who he was talking about.)

I don't have time to respond to this...

(Oh, ok... got it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back