Fuels Topic Train

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
Pick a topic and type your thoughts about it.

First topic.
If someone you know has a lazy eye. I want to know How do you look at the person? Do you follow the eye and stay in front of it or not?
Second topic.
Now that the holidays are done we all know there are family's that cant get along. What have been some of your crazy family fights around the holidays?
Third topic.
Have you ever take lunch to work and when it comes time to eat lunch you find that someone took it?
Fourth topic.
Facebook? Do you have one? Are you a facebook creeper? How often do you check on your friends on facebook or...how often do you check on your ex's on facebook? If you do check on your ex's why do you? Does that mean you still care about theme?

Pick a topic and lets start some discussion.

Fourth topic.
Facebook? Do you have one? Are you a facebook creeper? How often do you check on your friends on facebook or...how often do you check on your ex's on facebook? If you do check on your ex's why do you? Does that mean you still care about them?
Facebook is a good way to know what you are planning for the weekend with some friends. I like facebook because you always know what your friends are doing and if they are busy or not saving you the hassle of phoning them or texting them (if they don't answer). I could be considered as a facebook creeper but i'm not always on hot girls profiles, looking at all of their pics...Do I check on my Ex??? DEFINATELY NOT, I'm usually bitter after relationships so I just delete them from my friends list all together. Why would you want your Ex to be on your friends list???

. Why would you want your Ex to be on your friends list???

I've talked to some friends and they look at their ex's and try to see if their life is any better then theirs or not so they can have that extra satisfaction
\
By being a facebook creeper though..do you just add random people that you know at work that only knew one day? I've had people add me from work and I feel like I have to add theme because then they will confront me at work saying why didn't you add me but you added someone else from work.

I've talked to some friends and they look at their ex's and try to see if their life is any better then theirs or not so they can have that extra satisfaction...By being a facebook creeper though..do you just add random people that you know at work that only knew one day? I've had people add me from work and I feel like I have to add theme because then they will confront me at work saying why didn't you add me but you added someone else from work.

K i get what your saying about that Ex stuff, but that is totally not me, I just delete, forget and move on. As for me being a Facebook Creeper, I don't add Randoms i go to friends pages and look at the history of their page (mainly when I'm bored) sometimes I look at pictures too...just to pass time, most of the time they are girls and they are SMOKIN', lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back