• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

omgz! Somoa Joe=Next WZ bar fly?

My$terio_Fan

I can do whatever I want
So since I became TNA mod, I have been harassing all the TNA people who have twitters, trying to get them to come here, and maybe do a Q&A or something. And Joe replied to me

SamoaJoe@justin_fierce OK you go out and buy someone less fortunate a meal with photo proof twit it and I will stop by your forum
8 minutes ago from

Shit son. I'm buying some homeless guy food tommorow!

Let me get this straight...You, the new TNA mod, spelled Samoa Joe's name wrong?

:wtf:

He can call him Phillipino John if it gets Joe onto WZ.

That sounds awfully racist :lmao: I think I may avoid the conversation, because I'll be doing nothing but posting pictures of Krispy Kreme and Pizza Hut...

Blah! NSL! BANT!
And I'm so doing this, he better follow through with this. Now tommorow I have to go find a homeless man or lady and buy them dinner :S

I love how my thread about Samoa Joe possibly posting at WZ, ended up becoming a thread about spell check and my shitty spelling. I'm ashamed, but I'm still doing this, the TNA fans will enjoy this, if it happens.

Mods can only mod their sections, so you'd have to be either a bar room, NWS, or gmod/admin to do that in the bar.

Nope. Just edit your post and click "Go Advanced". It's so easy anyone can do it.

And, that is awesome news. Maybe Lee should try and get Stevie to post there, too.

Nope. Just edit your post and click "Go Advanced". It's so easy anyone can do it.

And, that is awesome news. Maybe Lee should try and get Stevie to post there, too.

Nobody told me about this.

There ought to be a newsletter or something.

Blah! NSL! BANT!
And I'm so doing this, he better follow through with this. Now tommorow I have to go find a homeless man or lady and buy them dinner :S

What if you get one of your friends to dress up as a homeless person?

EDIT: It does say less fortunate. So you could get someone made over into Beyoncé!

Do you really want to risk that and have Joe give you the Muscle Buster for lying to him?

Oh I'm sooo doing it. And does Velvet have twitter? I sent similar harassing messages to Kong, Wilde(who has replied to me before about other stuff), Roxxi, Morgan and Borash. I was shocked that it was Joe who replied. He better go through with this..

Man, no wrestler ever replies to my tweets :(

I wanted Helms to tell me what he thought of my wallpaper, and I wanted Evan to tell me what hew thought about my idea of him become Hurricane's sidekick, Epic Evan.

Man, no wrestler ever replies to my tweets :(

I wanted Helms to tell me what he thought of my wallpaper, and I wanted Evan to tell me what hew thought about my idea of him become Hurricane's sidekick, Epic Evan.

Matt Hardy, Layla(who actually added me, we talk alot), Ashley, Somoa Joe, Taylor Wilde, & Helms have all tweeted me back :p Not too mention the other "celebs" Kellie Pickler & Sherri Sheppard(privated messaged me talking about MVP).

It pay's too be beautiful and fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back