omgz! Somoa Joe=Next WZ bar fly?

If you're ditching Gina, either add Beth OR Natalya. Adding both would get crowded with that particular sig design. Just my opinion, I'm not a graphics guy. Being biased, I say add Natalya, but it'd work great with either.

If you're ditching Gina, either add Beth OR Natalya. Adding both would get crowded with that particular sig design. Just my opinion, I'm not a graphics guy. Being biased, I say add Natalya, but it'd work great with either.

This is a Rebecca style sig. I could always enlist Doc or Theo Mays for my official cream sig.

However, I put Gina for NorCal. Once he is gone, expect her too. SO, with this current style... I think I should add Nattie. For a different style, maybe all four! I shall call it, EVOLUTION

Ugh...still working on Joe. But it looks like Matt Morgan is a no. Fuck.

Tnamattmorgan@justin_fierce:thanks justin.but I don't read Internet wrestlingsites.but pls tell them I do appreciate the support!

Ugh...still working on Joe. But it looks like Matt Morgan is a no. Fuck.

Tnamattmorgan@justin_fierce:thanks justin.but I don't read Internet wrestlingsites.but pls tell them I do appreciate the support!

Despite the no, he was quite decent about it. I give him kudos for being up front honest and not leaving you in waiting.

Hows the homeless feeding going?

Just a suggestion on that feeding the homeless thing if you don't mind the advice, M_F. You don't actually have to walk up to someone and ask if you can buy them lunch... that's probably just going to result in funny looks. Just go buy a 10 piece chicken mcnuggets combo and walk right up to one and hand it to him/her. *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back