omgz! Somoa Joe=Next WZ bar fly?

Matt Hardy, Layla(who actually added me, we talk alot), Ashley, Somoa Joe, Taylor Wilde, & Helms have all tweeted me back :p Not too mention the other "celebs" Kellie Pickler & Sherri Sheppard(privated messaged me talking about MVP).

It pay's too be beautiful and fabulous.

*twitch*
...HOW DID YOU GET HELMS TO TALK TO YOU

LUCKY :( :( :(

Nothing will top having Disco Inferno and Konnan on here for months. Nothing.

If this happens i will go down on any male member who offers in this thread no joke, I will do it if Joe posts in this section

Holy shit... I may not be a huge Samoa Joe, but this would still be awesome. I could see the headline on the main site.

"Samoa Joe makes appearence here on the Wrestlezone Forums."

I think that would be a huge thing for thiese forums and bring a few more members. Way to go mysterio_fan. I knew there was a reason I <3 you.

Thanks everyone. I really hope I can get him on. He seems like a very nice and respectable person on Twitter, and it's friggin Samoa Joe.

But I hope everyone watches TNA this week(even non fans)and post lots in the TNA sections :) There's some really good posters/ideas there :) And TNA itself has been on a roll lately(to me anyways).

I post in there when the thread is something I am knowlegable about, which is not often as I hardly watch TNA. Sorry M_F.

M_F, thanks for this. It's really cool to see you taking your mod spot seriously and going out of your way to do something cool like this for the rest of us.

I post in there when the thread is something I am knowlegable about, which is not often as I hardly watch TNA. Sorry M_F.

That's all I ask. I don't want you posting, just for the sake of posting :p But if something grabs your attention and you no about the topic....go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back