Oh This Generation

Tell me how I'm backpedaling while factoring in that it's my job to get replies.

Does it not defeat the purpose then if you come out and tell people your only doing this to get replies as it's part of your job? Eventually people are just going to stop posting in your threads as you're only looking to "do your job" rather than actually have a proper discussion about something.
At least that's what i hope people would do in such a situation.

Mainstream. I don't like mainstream rap/hip hop. I work ten hours a day 4 days a week, so it's not like I have the time.

You can't listen to a genre of music because you only have 3 days off a week? Wait a minute while i get my tiny violin.

Does it not defeat the purpose then if you come out and tell people your only doing this to get replies as it's part of your job? Eventually people are just going to stop posting in your threads as you're only looking to "do your job" rather than actually have a proper discussion about something.

Considering that's not what I said, I don't think it's going to be a problem.

They played loud music, danced in public, and cursed in the presence of an adult man. Is that really such a horrible offense? Are we in Saudi Arabia?

Good thing you provided your expert opinion.

Well, clearly maturity is outlawed. So, how much rap have you listened to?

You can't listen to a genre of music because you only have 3 days off a week? Wait a minute while i get my tiny violin.
This is the bar room. Don't have a job do you?

Considering that's not what I said, I don't think it's going to be a problem.
You sure?

Oh hogwash, poppycock and fiddlesticks.

b1c671bb18f86f53fcd0737c431d091e6060d7511903f53a5f38e0eba783c496.jpg

'Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents, and everyone is writing a book.' - Cicero.

I don't remember who had it quoted. Always relevant. I would tend to agree, but when I think about myself as a youth, I have to relinquish any sense or entitlement.

Well, clearly maturity is outlawed. So, how much rap have you listened to?

What's funny is that you chastise me for being immature when all I did was point out that you pretty much disqualified yourself from having a valid opinion on modern rap by saying you didn't listen to it. And then you red repped me.

I don't know how to quantify the amount of music I listen to on a fairly regular basis. A butt load? Two butt loads maybe?

This thread looks like it could have been fun if I had jumped in on it much earlier.

Did it lead to the all encompassing discussion on race like I expect?

This thread looks like it could have been fun if I had jumped in on it much earlier.

Only for a while. Apparently it's ok to act like a dick if you're raised badly and poor or something like that.

Typical Slyfox post, always trying to keep the brown man down. Up with hope, down with dope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back