• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh My God, They Killed Kenny !!

ztwhite

The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
For some strange reason while I was watching ECW this morning, I started wondering where Kenny Dykstra is.

I thought the kid had an incredibly bright future when the WWE brought him back after the whole Spirit Squad gimmick.

I know the "E" released him a few months later, but at the time, he was only 21-years-old and I thought for sure he'd wind up in TNA.

Based on all the rejected "E" talent that TNA has signed, why haven't they signed Dykstra ? Maybe there's a story out there that I missed along the way, but I'm pretty sure he's not floating around in FCW.

Thoughts ??

Kenny's with Dragon Gate USA...not much more you can add to that really.

I think he will sign with one of the big two in a couple of years time, he's still pretty young and has a good ring style. It's just a case of getting more experience under his belt. It worked well for Ziggler, so I'm sure it can for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back