Oh Jeff, You Goof

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
TNA Champion Jeff Hardy posted on Twitter last night that he nearly lost his custom made TNA Title at the airport. Hardy wrote, "JustGotThaWorldTitleBackFromSouthwestAirlines..." As we reported in the past, the belt cost nearly $18,000 to make.

You really should've just left it there. It's not like anybody would've picked it up.

I believe Natalya was on the same plane and picked it up thinking it was her title.

Dixie: But Mom it's a shiny new belt and it's so coooool! I want it! I want it! I want it!

Janice: Ok dear, here's the money!

Abyss: There you are, come on, we need to go impale another WWE reject.

Janice: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!

Didn't Jericho forget the Intercontinental belt somewhere and had to use the Women's belt at a house show???

Flair paid for the WHC in WCW, so who knows. But whoever spent that kind of money on that thing is an idiot. TNA can barely pay their talent, but they will waste money on that thing? A custom belt isn't that important, sorry to say.

Except that was a deposit as long as he was champion. Only reason he took the belt to the WWF because they wouldn't give him his deposit back.

Ted DiBiase (Sr.) told the story at the Hall of Fame this year about how he just about lost his Million Dollar belt.

That brings up another question, if the Hardy belt is worth $18,000 how much do you think the Million Dollar title is worth?

Ted DiBiase (Sr.) told the story at the Hall of Fame this year about how he just about lost his Million Dollar belt.

That brings up another question, if the Hardy belt is worth $18,000 how much do you think the Million Dollar title is worth?

$700,000-$750,000

It was one of those Did You Know things on Wrestlezone. That's the only thing I heard about its price, so I'm going with that.

Sorry, you're right. They choose to pay them next to nothing. My apologies....

Next to nothing? When Sting and Angle first came to TNA, their contracts were reputedly over $500,000. What's this "next to nothing" stuff? Do YOU make over $500,000 a year?

If so, can I have a job?

Panda Energy, Dixie's family, pay those contracts. TNA don't make the money to pay for it. With their PPV buyrates plus their astronomical contracts, it is not surprising.

Next to nothing? When Sting and Angle first came to TNA, their contracts were reputedly over $500,000. What's this "next to nothing" stuff? Do YOU make over $500,000 a year?
They pay the top talent that much, most of whom aren't even originals from the company. Knockouts are severely underpaid, and more than a few of the guys have had to rehab injuries at home instead of going to the hospital because TNA pays them that little.

They pay the top talent that much, most of whom aren't even originals from the company. Knockouts are severely underpaid, and more than a few of the guys have had to rehab injuries at home instead of going to the hospital because TNA pays them that little.

Underpaid? No, they are not underpaid, do you even understand how a market economy works?

TNA pays them their market value. If their workers were underpaid, why don't they leave? Because they know the WWE doesn't want them, and they can't get the same amount of money and/or the national tv exposure from the indy feds. And, as far as "originals" go, shut up. The "originals" argument is the stupidest argument out there, and is only presented by people who know nothing about wrestling. Don't even get me started about "originals".

TNA doesn't overpay them, they pay the workers what they are worth. What do you want TNA to do, pay everyone more money than they have to? And people actually complain that TNA doesn't know how to run a business?

That's simply untrue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back