• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] X Marks the Spot: Xfearbefore Xclusive Thread

It would be epic. They had a few matches in ROH, but they were both still young and hadn't quite honed their craft yet, so a match in 2011/2012 would be totally different and absolutely amazing. Doubtful we see it while they're both faces though.

What a great night to be an indy wrestling fan. The underdog won after all. So wonderful.

It would be epic. They had a few matches in ROH, but they were both still young and hadn't quite honed their craft yet, so a match in 2011/2012 would be totally different and absolutely amazing. Doubtful we see it while they're both faces though.

What a great night to be an indy wrestling fan. The underdog won after all. So wonderful.

Remember, just before Punk got hurt and went on commentary, they were teasing this?

Not sure whether his commentary run was better than a match between the two.

What really makes me excited is the idea that the top dogs now in DGUSA/EVOLVE could be in the same spot in 6-7 years.

Yeah, FCW's pretty good right now. Not as good as it was during Gabriel's title reign (and to an extent Riley's) but a hell of a lot better than it has been since Mason's win. Though Kruger's title reign has been pretty shit because he's been doing fuck all except defending the title (as in, he's not been in an angle since winning it) but at least the matches have been good.

I'd also strongly recommend Kawal vs TJ Wilson (Read: Kaval vs Tyson Kidd), which was coincidentally Kaval's first FCW match. He was a victim of circumstance so many times in his short WWE career it's almost funny.

I'll tell you what, this FCW Divas Match was extremely entertaining: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn0l2n_naomi-vs-audrey-marie_shortfilms

Audrey Marie still has some work to do, but I suppose that's why she's in FCW. Naomi looks like she's already better than half the WWE Divas... though I can't say her fashion sense is on par with that of the average person with the ability to see.

Still, has FCW produced anyone for the WWE that has been anything more than a midcarder at best? They don't exactly have the track record OVW does quite yet.

Not entirely true, they brought Sheamus along and he's a bonafide star at this point I'd say.

They had a 2/3 falls match in FIP that was pretty incredible. Even Punk cited it as one of his favorite matches he's ever had.

The fact that there were only like 5 people in attendance (literally) sort of brought the value of it down a bit for me, but still... it's a great match. I'm not sure of the exact date, but it was at the time Danielson was sportin' the long beard and was feuding with Homicide in ROH, so early 2005 would have to be it.

... fuck it, just looked it up, it's 3/26/05 if you want to check it out.

Definitely. Hopefully the both get to hold on to their belts for a good little while. How awesome would it be for both of these guys to enter Wrestlemania as World Champions?

I'll tell you what, this FCW Divas Match was extremely entertaining: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn0l2n_naomi-vs-audrey-marie_shortfilms

Audrey Marie still has some work to do, but I suppose that's why she's in FCW. Naomi looks like she's already better than half the WWE Divas... though I can't say her fashion sense is on par with that of the average person with the ability to see.

Yeah, I saw that and it's better than the usual shit that we see out of gals like Kelly Kelly. Got nothing on the Women's division when AJ Lee, Serena and Naomi carried it though.

Still, has FCW produced anyone for the WWE that has been anything more than a midcarder at best? They don't exactly have the track record OVW does quite yet.

At the very least, there's Sheamus and ADR. You could also add Barrett and Ziggler to that list seeing as barring catastrophy they will be MEers in the very near future (and arguably Barrett already is).

At the very least, there's Sheamus and ADR. You could also add Barrett and Ziggler to that list seeing as barring catastrophy they will be MEers in the very near future (and arguably Barrett already is).

Sheamus was already huge in Ireland, and Ziggler was more of an OVW guy than an FCW guy. I can't really speak on Delberto, but I suppose Barrett is a good contribution.

They had a 2/3 falls match in FIP that was pretty incredible. Even Punk cited it as one of his favorite matches he's ever had.

The fact that there were only like 5 people in attendance (literally) sort of brought the value of it down a bit for me, but still... it's a great match. I'm not sure of the exact date, but it was at the time Danielson was sportin' the long beard and was feuding with Homicide in ROH, so early 2005 would have to be it.

... fuck it, just looked it up, it's 3/26/05 if you want to check it out.

I've got to say my exposure to FIP is minimal at best, I've seen several individual matches from the promotion but I've never sat down to watch an entire show, it was always a little too low-rent for my taste, I mean when there's only like 3 people in your audience that just sucks alot of the fun out of a great match going on in the ring. Even by indy standards their crowds were atrocious, but the in-ring product always seemed top-notch most of the time, I'll have to check that match out. I'm pretty sure they wrestled in IWA-MS as well, maybe not in singles competition, but definitely in a three way.

Definitely. Hopefully the both get to hold on to their belts for a good little while. How awesome would it be for both of these guys to enter Wrestlemania as World Champions?

So awesome. I thought they'd wait until 'Mania to put the belt on DB but I guess they want it on him now since apparently Henry might be hurt.

I'd consider Ziggler just as much of a "MEer" as Barrett is right now. He should win a title for real in 2012, no problem.

Hey X... Inquiring minds wanna know...

How big is your boner right now?

Wouldn't you like to know.

Sheamus was already huge in Ireland, and Ziggler was more of an OVW guy than an FCW guy. I can't really speak on Delberto, but I suppose Barrett is a good contribution.

Del Rio was shaped more by lutre libre than he was FCW.

Ag_961WCQAAhzSO.jpg

Saw that last night on Punk's twitter and marked out. I used that picture in my review of the show. Awesomesauce, might need to make it the new sig.

So did I tell you that JGlass and I are gonna meet Joe and Flair at a TNA house show in plymouth?

Nah you didn't, sounds cool. Once it gets warmer man we all need to hang out sometime and watch a PPV, bomb up some kush, and mark out thricely. Wrestlemania maybe?

Just read your review, actually. Good stuff, as always.

What are you thinking for the World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleMania?

X, I've almost finished the first season of Party Down. Surely you're well-acquainted with this awesomest of sauce.

I should leave this here, too:

nfpslk.png

That is sick work my friend. Would you mind if I used that as my signature? Is someone else already using that? Either way top notch work.

X, I've almost finished the first season of Party Down. Surely you're well-acquainted with this awesomest of sauce.

Aye, well acquainted, it was probably my favorite comedy on TV while it lasted fo it's two brief seasons, that's the show that properly introduced Adam Scott to me and all of his comedic talents. Not to mention the rest of the cast ruled with Ken Marino, Martin Starr, and Ryan Hansen. I was so bummed when it got cancelled. But hey, now Adam Scott is on Parks and Rec and that show is fantastic, so there's that.

Hey X, there's this person on Youtube named narvinek who makes these INCREDIBLE tribute videos to his/her favorite television shows and he/she pretty much has the same taste as us.

Anyway, I thought you would enjoy these as much as I did....

[YOUTUBE]fYBTX_GmSM8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]H7vjEs1-w1w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]z1vNqcgNbuQ[/YOUTUBE]

Hey X, there's this person on Youtube named narvinek who makes these INCREDIBLE tribute videos to his/her favorite television shows and he/she pretty much has the same taste as us.

Anyway, I thought you would enjoy these as much as I did....

[YOUTUBE]fYBTX_GmSM8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]H7vjEs1-w1w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]z1vNqcgNbuQ[/YOUTUBE]

Those were all awesome. Especially The Wire one. God I love that show.

Барбоса;3606774 said:

Do want.

Speaking of Star Wars, anyone played that new The Old Republic MMORPG thingy? Looks kind of awesome, tempted to buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back