• Abyss vs Luther Hull

• Impactplayer vs Wrestledude1232

• Big Ace vs the Enforcer

• UltraviolentIcon vs Pastie1545

• Team Jake vs Team Jonny

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay what the hell happened to this? I've only seen results for one match and the matches were supposed to be decided like three weeks ago.

What's the deal guys? Are we going to ever find out who won the matches?

This seems like a cool idea, just not well coordinated. I guess its hard with 50 different people doing their own thing, but maybe if you laid out a stanard rules for how to write the match, promo, etc. Im throwing out the suggestion that you just have each person write the match and then have the admins judge on quality and pick the winner? That would be easier than back and forth with people not in agreement with the moves etc. I dunno, I hope something happens though, I wanted to read some of these.

OK, I want to just kill some of the rumors floating around and some of the people that are asking whats been going on. It is true that this was supposed to be posted a while ago. There is no doubt about it that some matches haven't been posted... but the main focus was on the 30 Man Battle Royal, all of the other matches were sorted out and everything. The main focus was the IC Battle Royal, but it has not been started, I'm not the writer of that match. And, it even kind of upsets me. So, instead of informing people about whats been going on, I'm going to do something about it. I'm going to go ahead and start the 30 man Battle Royal, the final ten, have been notified of their involvement in the match, so I ask those 10 people, to write a portion of their match after I have written some of the eliminations. The final 10 will wrestle against each other with each person writing an individual portion of their match without eliminating anyone. We will then take it from there and try to come up with a winner...

I'm taking the blame for not writing the 30 man Battle Royal. I was supposed to write it, but I got caught up on my Book This. I just got through writing my match with Enforcer and if D.C hasn't already started, I'd like to do it. I know this has been a little frustrating but we weren't organized at all. We were hoping that everyone would write their match, but that didn't happen. I'm sorry for this one and I promise that the rest of the matches will be posted ASAP. We just need to do Team Jake vs Team Jonny and the IC Title match and we will be finished. Once again, sorry, because D.C, Spiral, and I were only able to get on at the same time on the weekends and whenever someone wasn't on we didn't want to rush things without them.

I will be taking the reigns on the 30 Man Battle Royal for the WZIC Championship. I apologize for not having it up when I said I would... but, I forgot that yesterday was Mother's Day... so... I will be having it up later tonight, or early tomorrow. But I give my word, that the match will be officially started.

Just a note, I cleaned up all the threads of spam posts (posts that weren't promos/matches.) That's why there are a lot less posts than before.

As far as matches go, Big Ace vs Enforcer and Spiral/Jake is done. We are waiting on the Battle Royal, Team Jake vs Team Jonny and DC vs Jonny B.

May I for one, like DC and Ace, apologise for the lack of commitment we have shown. We have been slack, there is no doubting that. We spent too long on the promos, but they were the most fun and it was hard to stop. With a lot more support, I'm sure if this happens next year, things will run much more smoothly. Again, sorry for the lateness of everything, and I should take the blame as much as anyone else should.

Also, when this is all said and done and finished (who knows when that will be?) I will combine all of the matches into one WZMania thread, so you don't have to keep looking through everything to find the matches if you are going to read them. Hopefully, WZMania will be moved into a sub-forum in the Locked Threads section, because I know a lot of hard work went into this and it would be a shame if it got deleted.

Once again, to those that have read, helped out in any way by giving us feedback, and especially to the few guys that cut promos for WZMania, a big thank you from me. WZMania was nowhere near the standard it could have been if deadlines were kept to, but I like to think that the quality of promos shown by newbies to the writing game (Enforcer, DC, UVI and myself) were outstanding, and bringing out new writers is one thing we can be proud of from WZMania.

Hopefully, reading all the matches afterwards will be worth the very, very long wait, and again, I apologise for that. WZMania has been great fun and I hope others have enjoyed it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back