• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official WrestleZone Mania Thread

What Feud Has Been Written the Best?

• JointDC vs Jonny B

• Downward Spiral vs Y2Jake

• Abyss vs Luther Hull

• Impactplayer vs Wrestledude1232

• Big Ace vs the Enforcer

• UltraviolentIcon vs Pastie1545

• Team Jake vs Team Jonny

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
Sorry Brian, I noticed that the WZRumble thread had gone off track to this and so I wanted to get it started sooner rather than later.

Anyone wishing to write matches, be involved or just help out is welcome to do so in this thread. I will let Brian/Big Ace/I Want to Join Team Jonny explain the rules and stuff but again, I wanted to get it started. The current matches that I know of are:

Wordisborn vs Big Ace

Y2Jake vs Downward Spiral for the Modding Title

Kasey vs Kaedon

Bar Room All in Brawl - Luther and some other people

Impact Player vs (I forget his name sorry)

Jonny B vs Admin vs Dysturbed vs Winner of the WZRumble for the WZ title

And there is a global modding match and some others but I forget most of them.

If you want to be in the matches, chances are you will have to do most of the writing for them, as that is part of the match. If you aren't willing to write anything, don't bother asking for a match because at the moment, Ace and I are the only ones who look like writing for the entire WZMania, but some other guys have already started helping out. So just give it a go because that is part of the event.

It should be great fun though and I am sure everyone will come out of it wanting to write more matches which will be great for WZ.

He was banned for two weeks for spamming and if he comes back and does the same he will be banned forever. I would like to see Kasey's writing skills though, so I think if he wants to do it, a Kasey vs Showtyme match would be interesting.

i wouldn't mind being involved, make it a three way dance with Kasey and Kaedon, and ME. If it is Debating. Then I want to be involved if not, Id like to be involved in other ways.

The bar room Battle Royal has me, Luther_Hull and i'm not sure if anyone else has joined. How about making that into a bar room brawl between me and luther?

hey looks like i had trthe same idea about having a WrestleZone WrestleMania!
Maybe we can join this up and make the Grand WrestleZone Wrestlemania!
By the way what rules do you apply in matches?
i have some great idea's like the one in my WrestleZone WrestleMania Thread! you vote out a person in 12 hours. How about it?
tell me about your idea's lets Work out a whole new WRESTLEMANIA ONLINE.
Here is my idea: (Hope you like it)

I dont know if you people will like it but here is what im Thinking!
Just like The Royal Rumble Thread we are going to have a WrestleMania Thread. This Thread.
Every Week Starting from 18'Feb'06 We will have a WrestleMania Qualifying Match yes and some of the Brightest will Enter this!

The matches will Start as of 9 in the Morning till 9 in the night!
These are going to be polls yes 12 hour polls
in the 12 hours the person to be Voted out will loose the Match!

Eg. OnceWalker vs Wordisborn21
there will be a Thread poll Started in the Morning at 9 and will end Automatticaly at 9pm as the it will end and so will the Match!

18th FEB 2007 --- 1st April 2007
The number of Days between this means the Number of People Participating! What do you say?

Maybe we can make Brackets or something and Arrange it...
You in brother?

hey looks like i had trthe same idea about having a WrestleZone WrestleMania!
Maybe we can join this up and make the Grand WrestleZone Wrestlemania!
By the way what rules do you apply in matches?
i have some great idea's like the one in my WrestleZone WrestleMania Thread! you vote out a person in 12 hours. How about it?
tell me about your idea's lets Work out a whole new WRESTLEMANIA ONLINE.
Here is my idea: (Hope you like it)

I dont know if you people will like it but here is what im Thinking!
Just like The Royal Rumble Thread we are going to have a WrestleMania Thread. This Thread.
Every Week Starting from 18'Feb'06 We will have a WrestleMania Qualifying Match yes and some of the Brightest will Enter this!

The matches will Start as of 9 in the Morning till 9 in the night!
These are going to be polls yes 12 hour polls
in the 12 hours the person to be Voted out will loose the Match!

Eg. OnceWalker vs Wordisborn21
there will be a Thread poll Started in the Morning at 9 and will end Automatticaly at 9pm as the it will end and so will the Match!

18th FEB 2007 --- 1st April 2007
The number of Days between this means the Number of People Participating! What do you say?

Maybe we can make Brackets or something and Arrange it...
You in brother?

Or maybe we could just use this one.

Who banned Kaedon?

Guys, this is basically where you come up with ideas, suggestions, and questions about it. There's an official staff that consists of Me, Downward Spiral, Abyss, and Shining Wizard. Ask one of us for help or just post it in here.

Yes please do that. Building backstories is part of the whole concept of writing the matches and it gives reason to what is going on. A storyline is an essential for writing wrestling from my perspective.

Yeah. Me and Spiral got together and whipped up a couple rules. Here they are.

1. Don't join or ask a staff member to be in a match if you're not going to participate.

2. You must be able to write promos/write half of your match if you want to be in it

3. No disrespecting us. We are here to have a good time

4. Don't bash people by the way they post on the forums.

5. Applications for your requested matches end in a week

6. You have 2 weeks starting tonight, friday to get all promos, storylines, and matches in.

These are the rules. We will be PM'ing you the day before WZMania to let you both know who's going over. You will both split the match so it's not as much work

The current staff is-

I want to Join Team Jonny
Downward Spiral
Shining Wizard
Abyss

we might be able to take one more considering we may have to vote on who we think goes over so yeah.

scroll down to the interactive zone and theres something called SFW, thats an e fed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back