*Official* Wrestlemania 23 Spoilers and Rumours

lesnerfan222

Occasional Pre-Show
In the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter (dated November 27th), Dave Meltzer is reporting that Vince McMahon has already agreed to a Batista vs Undertaker match, in a 'world title vs. WM streak' match at Wrestlemania 23.

Probably the most significant thing written is that Batista is the one planned to get the win, at this point.
thats is just plain stupid if anyone is to end the streak its kane

yeah that is pretty stupid. but this better only be a plan, cause if his streak ends, im done watching wwe for good. never will i watch it again.

i highly doubt that they will let batista end undertaker's winning streak and i doubt undertaker will let that happen....its WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to early and you know how many times they change the ending to a match....but if this is true it is a HUGE mistake....i hope that the ending of this match changes cuz if it doesnt wwe is going to lose MAJOR fan base esp on my part......but def an awesome match!!!! but i want taker to win he's beaten the damn best batista doesnt compare to the people he's faced in his past wrestlemania matches esp MASKED kane which woulda killed batista so wat the hell

i'm suprised that even ut(44 years, batista soon 41) would agree to do this, since there is only a 4 year difference between those two.

i would expect batista to have around 6-9 years left as a top performer, if he doesn't have any major injuries.

but the ut wm record should stay intact, and it's more special that way.
it's a statement on how over he was with the fans, that he lasted almost 20 years.
not many wrestlers do that, and batista isn't that special

Batista doesn't need the win to get over, this is plain daft on WWE's part. Would Taker even agree to this? It seems really bizarre and strange that WWE would throw away Taker's streak for Batista

If this happened, I can honestly say that I would stop watching the WWE.

1. Batista is over-rated already.
2. Undertaker should keep his streak.
3. If anyone ended it, it should be a Masked Kane.

undertaker will prob loose so that he can retire i no nobody will belive me and i dont wanna see it happen but do u really wanna see these old wrestlers stay around like flair sry for this comment but its my opion

dont worry, i sort of agree. im glad flair may be gone now. i have no clue how hes over with the fans. all he does is say wooo 40 times a match. he only has like 4 moves...chop, figure four, clothesline, and the chop block on the leg. but for the undertaker...nooo. i hope he stays around. and like the one guy, if he loses at wrestlemania to batista, i may stop watching wrestling

i dont believe undertaker is the type to stay around like flair...as we already c undertaker doesnt work a full time schedule like flair does...we c taker on smackdown every now and then....flair is on raw pretty much every week....problem that scares me is that...since taker is a part time wrestler there is a likely chance that we could see him lose at wrestlemania if they pull through with this....i do believe tho that takers record should not be tarnished....and i believe that when taker retires he will retire permantely i think its just him in his personality..he defitantly would not be like hogan or flair...the man knows when to put a stop to his career....ITS STILL A LONG WAY FROM WRESTLEMANIA...lets remember again that the writers change the endings of matches up to like 20 mins before the match starts....problem is that since taker works a part time schedule if he were to win the match he would have to show up every week on smackdown....i hope the writers can work around this and maybe cause him to lose the title AFTER wrestlemania that way his streak is not tarnished because in all honesty and i think EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEE within the wwe thinks so that takers record shouldnt be ruined...esp by batista because he isnt one of the greatest to ruin a record like that EVEN HHH i dont think would be qualified enough to ruin that record....if they ruin this record they ruin the undertaker...the record and his dedication as to how long he's been with the wwe is what makes the man a legend

ok vince has finally snapped. saying that batista deserves to end undertakers streak is like saying the great khali is the greatest wrestler ever.

this could be a descent match(just because undertaker is in it), but if batista wins i will be pissed. I understand the title vs wm streak, but have someone else win the title off of batista to face taker. Maybe Kane or maybe someone else. Push a newcomer by beating taker at wm, theres no real bigger push than that

no newcomer should ruin the streak taker has....taker would NEVER let a newcomer of all people ruin his streak newcomes haver to EARN the right to even go up against the undertaker so i really that in the end they will change this around and let taker win

ya i think it would be a good match but i think its bull if batista wins, but ya as said before the outcome changes all the time in wwe

It is supposedly the WWE's plan to break Undertaker's Wrestlemania undefeated streak by having him lose to Batista. How much crap would that be, he's made it this far and been one of their biggest names ever, don't make him lose to a meathead wrestler like Batista.

I agree, he has only had the World Title 4 times, and compared to Triple H who has 10, thats not that much, I really hope they don't let this happen! I mean its a part of Undertaker now, but if he does ever lose at Wrestlemania I hope its to someone good like HBK.

Where did you hear that? I haven't heard any rumors about that at all. But if that were to happen that would be enough to get me to boycott the WWE. After all Taker has done it would be disrespectful to have him lose to a man like Batista.

it wont happen
they are talking up batista vs undertaker at WM23
with title vs streak on the line
and batista getting the win

vince will change his mind later on and undertaker will retire soon so he will keep the streak and retire as champ i think

then they can have a tournament to crown new champ

I want Takers streak to end, I honestly want Kane to be Batista at No mercy for the title and then the main event at WM be masked Kane vs. Undertaker in a title vs. streak match or even a loser retires match would be awesome

I hope to god it does'nt happen.

A) The match will be ungodly awful, I dont think Taker can carry Batista to a decent match

B) Undertaker's undefeated streak should stay intact or he should loose to somebody who could potentialy be in the WWE main event scene for 10 years to come. Not an over 40's wrestler like Batista.

I seriously doubt that Vince will have Taker loose his undefeated streak anyway. I honestly think that Taker will continue to appear at W.M. until he get's to 20 appearences.

Batista should lose the title and let taker hold it for a while then win it back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back