Official Unoffical Wrestlezone Tag Team Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

Jake, only mods get auto picks, and admins get two picks. I'll put the Twin Towers in for now, unless you want to change it.

That officially brings us up to 24 teams with only 8 automatic entries anymore.

I recommend PM'ing a mod that hasn't voted yet, and state your case for your team. Campaign threads don't hurt either.

Polley has put in our 25th team, the Midnight Express. Only 7 more automatic bids to go.

and with pick number 26, Mighty Norcal goes with controversy, the team with no name, but probably should be known as the WWEdited from History, Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle.

I think Miz and Morrison should be in here is why. They were at first a throw together team to get the titles off of MVP and Matt Hardy and to add spice to the ECW Championship picture since they were the top 2 contendors. But over time they found a niche and were no longer a throw together team but a team that began to rebuild a fallen tag team division. A division that once thrived with teams like E & C, Dudley Boyz, Hardys, LOD, Hart Foundation. A now fallen division they began to rebuild. They took the ball and ran with it. They created the dirt sheet an online comedy bit with the backdrop of a world news segment. They raised the traffic on the compny website dramatically. They were the 2nd longest reigning WWE tag team champions in that belt's short history at 250 days. These guys oozed charisma and defended their belts against the likes of Kane/CM Punk, MVP/Matt Hardy, Finlay/Hornswoggle,etc. They never even lost the match when they lost the belts as Hawkins pinned Jesse to win the gold. They are the former WWE tag team champions Be Jealous.

If any admins/Mods have picks left plz put Miz/Morrison in. If not come on everyone lets give these guys a shot.

I just PM'd five staff members who haven't picked yet. At least Steamboat Ricky seems completely oblivious to this tournament so far.

Wow, I just noticed this thread.

Some teams that deserve in, in my opinion:

Barry Windham and Dustin Rhodes

Lex Luger and Sting

The Freebirds

British Bulldogs

Terry and Dory Funk

The Von Erichs (take your pick...probably Kerry and Kevin, just for name)

The Fabulous Ones

New Age Outlaws

THE MEGA POWERS

Doom

I realize some of those were probably already mentioned, but all of those tag teams belong in the tournament.

Pft. The Mega Powers never even won the tag titles Sly. get OUTTA here with all that.
Neither did the Rockers.
shrugbetter.gif

Hey Sly the Outlaws can't be in bc the smoking gunns are already in and billy cant be on 2 teams.Also if ur a mod u get one pick and if ur an admin u get 2 as to who guaranteed gets in theres an updated list on pg.1

I am officially using my auto pick to put in John Morrison and The Miz.

I expect some green rep for this :) lol. But honestly they do derserve to be in there, alot of people doubted them but they proved they were a really good tag team

Hey Sly the Outlaws can't be in bc the smoking gunns are already in and billy cant be on 2 teams.Also if ur a mod u get one pick and if ur an admin u get 2 as to who guaranteed gets in theres an updated list on pg.1
I know, but maybe Skullz forgot about NAO, and would rather them be there than Smoking Gunns.

Seriously, 174 post in, and not one mention for Wrestlezones own, Boogie Knights???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back