[Official] Thread To Vent In.

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
I just need a place to vent my frustrations in life right now, so I thought what better way than to make a thread where people can express their problems, just to get it off their chest.

So here is what I need to say.

Today I got in a fight. Not any normal fight, but a fight with my dad at brother's hockey game. Some might ask what for and the reason why I yelled out loud, to my brother's team "Wake Up." He said my negative statemement was embarassing. Now Really Really, one statement and it is fucking embarassing you. Now me and my dad have never been on good terms, he is a wealthy ass alcoholic, who is the fucking largest bullshiter in public, and I was tired of it. So of course I get out and we have a fucking just start yelling at each other. Why because I was ruining his image. The worst part is he won't ever talk about his problems, and when he does he already has two fucking bottles of whiskey drunk. It has escalated to the point he won't even call me his son. I just wish he would change his ways because I need a father, in my life. There's not much more time till I leave for college, and I want a relationship with my father.

I guess I just eneded a place to talk because it seems as if my entire family wants to disown me because I am not okay with being arrogant assholes.

But that's just my story if anyone else has a problem put in here.

MediaRoom-15.jpg

I wanna quickly complain about my miserable cunt of a best friend, who I'm meant to be going out on the piss with tonight, moaning about how tonight is 'gonna be really shit'... someone hand this guy a fucking tampon and a bar of chocolate and tell him to chill the fuck out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back