[OFFICIAL] Post in Here More Than Any Other Thread

Seriously...I challenge anyone to listen to Skeletor for the whole 6 minutes. It's disturbingly hilarious, and if you can get through it without being overly traumatized, then congratulations: you are as sick as I am.

I was deadlifting tonight...and I shattered a weight plate. I'm pretty sure that is the weightlifting equivalent to knocking the cover off of a ball.

I was using straps...grip was not an issue.

No... No, I'm going to resort to that. I'm going to play to the top of my intelligence. I swear to God, I'm not going to resort to-

That's what she said!

..... I'll just go sit in the corner already

Imma let you people know something. I might not be proud of it, but my enxtended family, they is bicycly like circus people. I have a huge family and we do what we can to survive, what ever needs be done. The older of us are completely gone, completely shot in the brain while a small number of the younger folk are tryi to get some sort of exucation.

our hope is that the youngr genration can supass the old, and that we might have a ziontist or doctor among us. the rest of us are survivors and we asist in any of the needs of teh rest of the camp. books need be bout, we get the money.

ivee been always fortelling shit about how i get shit done, and thats be the gospel for the truth. i have such a resentment in my heart, deep down in whatever it is, i kno i dont deserve how this foum has treated me. there is no denying it boy. i was cast out and treeted unfairly. even before i was banned, my post were being fucked with which led to klunder calling me too wz court.

it would of all been fair and well, but it fucking didnt.

anyway, i just wanna say i been waching u SMOOTH SEXAL CHOCLATE. I knew from the inute i seen ya you was a cowadrly dirty sniffling fuck. man just give me one mnute with you front of my face .... daddy o, you'd be ... fuck! shit! im fucking feeling the blood racing through me now.

whatta i gotta say aint to you sexual choclate kike or whatever the fuck you ae, you cowardly wimp puss, i just wanted the people to kno what a slimy fucking yid ********er you filthy fucker really are. smooth, you ever wanna come threat me, come do it and you'll see you nothing more then a bitchmade, hard gay homosexual that like the feel of cock around the insides of his mouth and inside his loose fucking doosh bag *** it anus.

they might call u ssc, but i simply fer to you as pussy. ill keep calling u pussy. cuz u are. ur fucking coward fucking kike heeb. i dont give a fuck what ur yid ass has to say, fucking hiding stones inside banned message, ur fucking pathetic, all i fucking care bout it esploiting ur jew kike ass to the rest of the forum, cuz they wont stand for ur bullshit.

man we should meet up for real. u wanna hang out son?
go to bed mother fucker,
no lyin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back