[Official] KB Bitches About TNA Thread

He wasn't really acting bi-sexual at all anyway, more of a creepy homosexual stalker who's just annoying. (I don't know how to word it better than that.)

Neither do I. It's far too forced. Goldust came off as legit creepy and you never knew what he was going to do next. Jordan is like a fucked up stereotype.

They tried to force it with the whole fake jizz thing and that and the whole caution tape rafters entrance really turned it from good idea into just creepy and not entertaining. I think they tried to push the whole "more adult than WWE" thing too far with his character in the first place. It also didn't help that they gave it to such a terrible wrestler too.

I don't remember him or anyone else say it exactly, they did have the segment with the guy and the girl and for one match they both came out with him. Those were the only times he came off as bi-sexual. The rest they tried to push him as just plain homosexual it seemed.

I don't remember him or anyone else say it exactly, they did have the segment with the guy and the girl and for one match they both came out with him. Those were the only times he came off as bi-sexual. The rest they tried to push him as just plain homosexual it seemed.

I remember that. They were just there though. I think Spike censored the acknowledging of it.

There were suppose to show him kissing the guy but it never aired, I don't know if Spike could censor that without it being homophobic in reasoning. I think someone within the company didn't want it aired so they cut it out. The man was also released shortly after that too. I don't know about the woman.

I know I read somewhere that O.J. has come out in some publication as openly bi. There was some rumor that he had purportedly had a bit in a "Adult" film... :wtf: but nothing's been found of it. I can't understand how we hear of someone in a storyline then they're in the bermuda triangle for like 6 weeks. Then come back like nothing's been missing and expect us to act like nothings wrong. I was kinda digging the Rob Terry story wanting to see him beat the snot outta Beyonce, I mean OJ. I really wanted to see the Rosie/TBP story pick up, sucks that they showed her once and then she's GONE... :confused: I'm sure she could've knocked Madison Rayne's eyes straight for her.

As much as I like TNA, its like watching a TV show with multiple personalities that has ADHD. Its exciting, but so draining to try to keep up after a while. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back