[Official] Kanye West Spam Thread - Keep it ALL in HERE!

Yeah Beyonce has the class act of the night. She didn't even have to give up her speech time but she did and I think that is just amazing of her to do. So I gotta show love for Beyonce tonight...much love girl..much love.

I used to respect Kanye when he was struggling to make a name for himself, but seriously is this what fame does to a person?, he has become such an egomaniac, he is a complete douchebag that he has no idea that hes making himself look bad with each and every interview, he destroys public property and acts like an ass every opportunity he gets.

Hes lost all respect to me with this, the guy needs to grow the hell up

I feel dirty posting here again... but I like Lady GaGa too Doc, she is absolutely awesome live & as good, if not better, than her album performances.

Her music is fun. Not saying it's epic or amazing, but goddamn out of the most recent pop stuff on the radio, it's the best. Paparazzi is a damn awesome song.

And the person is hot and not a hermaphrodite and totally fucking ridiculous. Love it.

What's his problem? He's a fucking idiot, that's his problem. We've long since known this. He's one hell of a producer and a good rapper, but he's a douchebag as a person.

Without seeing what happened, or even knowing about it until this thread...I've got to go with X. There's some people you just expect to do asshole-ish type things. Kanye is one of them, and wears the crown proudly.

I judge musicians on their music, not anything else. With that sense, Lady GaGa is one of the greatest pop artists in the modern pop scene. Kanye West has something to offer, but I am not convinced he has excellent talents such as the "Lady." As people, GaGa is GaGa & Kanye West is an idiot.

Taylor Swift is better than Kanye ever will be already, I'm not sure how she didn't slap him.

Knowing the area where she's from, I'm sure her daddy wasn't too happy, and probably slapped him for her...

how can beyonce be deemed to have the best video of the year but not the best video of the year in the females only category?

kanye west, shining knight of the round table of logic

Well here's your problem;
You're trying to analyse the world's most pointless award show.
That's what your problem is, right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back