[Official] Kanye West Spam Thread - Keep it ALL in HERE!

Oh my! I love Kanye but that was too much! I felt bad for Taylor, but Kanye was praising Queen Bee so it didn't upset me too much! Plus Beyonce won VOTY and brought Taylor back out, showing how much class she has. So now everyone is praising Bee, so I thank Kanye!

Taylor Swift is better than Kanye ever will be already, I'm not sure how she didn't slap him.

I think out of sheer shock that the jackass actually interupted her. I would hope if she could do it over again, that she'd slap the taste out of his mouth.

It's also being reported that Pink had to be restrained backstage by security because she was ready to kill him. She then tweeted that Kanye was the worst human being, and told everyone to "quote her".

Pink would have slapped the Gucci right off of him.

On a side note, I'd do everything to Pink. And she'd let me, because she gets down like that.

But yea, Kanye thinks his shit doesn't stink and it does. I mean, who the hell does he think he is? Really. I want to know.

Kanye wasn't even the biggest "WTF Moment" of the night. That award goes to Lady GaGa and her bird nest dress
lady-gaga-beyonce-wireimage.jpg

Best VMA's in years!

Where did the Kanye hate go? Fuck Kanye West, I wish he was dead.

I would have admired Hitler a lot more if Kanye West lived during WW2, was Jewish & sent to Auschwitz

Yeah, if only there were a Jew on here to be offended by this. Wait, there is!!! Man, fuck you.

:lmao: That is awesome.

And no X I'm not kidding. Orton did some stupid things way back when, but in reality I doubt he is as big as douche as Kayne, which this thread is about, even if it is in the bar room. So back to Kayne... what a fucking douche huh?

Fuck you too for encouraging that shit.

Taylor Swift is better than Kanye ever will be already, I'm not sure how she didn't slap him.

True. Kanye sucks.

On a side note, I'd do everything to Pink. And she'd let me, because she gets down like that.

But yea, Kanye thinks his shit doesn't stink and it does. I mean, who the hell does he think he is? Really. I want to know.

If by shit, you mean music, then stinks is not nearly strong enough of a word.

That Lady GaGa tries so hard to be "cutting edge" that she looks like an idiot.

Agreed. She "killed" herself during her performance(fake blood and hanging), and then was dressed like a tampon, and then the bird nest. Can't all be classy like Queen Beysus

400_beyonce_090913_mloccisano_90712351.jpg

I like Beyonce. The music is cool, she is classy. But, she's from Houston, so what else would I expect?

Damn! You really are in my good graces now :) First saying that I looked like an abercrombie and fitch model, loving McCool and now praising Bee! Huge Brownie points :)

We're not that different beyond your amazing good looks and preference and my penchant for sports and love of boobs.

GaGa's performance(she's fierce but over the top)

Bee's amazing performance! Man she can she shake her vagina or what!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back