Official Hardy Boyz thread

ya its pretty obvious he'll be on raw, becasuse like stated above there was no promo on smackdown or ecw, it was on raw, so most likely he'll be on raw

thank you flippy,,,everyone else doubted me....i think he will debut in 2 weeks not this not tomorrow but the week after that

i would rather have jeff in smackdown im just sayin that wwe and vince as Bforce05 sed more interested in the who raw and "new" ecw then giving smackdown a real push its a shame to, there is alot of gd workers on smackdown like lashley, matt hardy, regal, gregory helms i could go on smackdown deservers the hardyz

Like I said before, it doesn't really matter if they show the promo on ECW or SD. There's no point in repeating the same promo.

Flames Out
Dragon

i think wwe is gonna put hardyz with dx because if anyone rembered when hardyz started they were trying to get into dx but wwe just dropped it i know it's not likely but just a little theory of mine.

nah they wont do that, the return of the hardys is good enuff, i think jeff is gonna come back...the ******* squad is gonna mess wit jeff, and then matt comes out, like how DX reunited

his debut is on raw, without a doubt. they jst wouldn't hype his return on raw if he was gonna be on smackdown or ecw (personally i think that would suit him best). they didn't hype punk on raw did they?! (rhetorical)

I agree if he was going to smackdown they wouldnt hype it up on raw it just means matt is making the switch. as for the whole edge thing i dont think they'll do it unless edge leaves the title scene.

yup no doubt jeffs on raw i took this from wwe.com Jeff Hardy will be making his triumphant return to RAW next Monday night for the first time since his release in May of 2003. How will the refocused Hardy fare against today’s Superstars of RAW?

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

They need to reunite the hardys i swear the WWE does the dumbest shit ive ever seem the Return of The Hardy Boyz will make more of an impact than Return of Jeff Hardy..

SUCKKKKAAA

I've been waiting for the return of Jeff since i first got back into wrestling about 2 years ago. I don't understand why they couldn't just have them come out spontaneously rather than having a load of video packages so people are expecting it. But i suppose its all about ratings. And yeah I'm glad they're on RAW as I don't watch smackdown because it bores the hell out of me.

Listen up guys this is what i think will happen...Jeff goes to raw while matt is out does singles for 2 weeks him and edge have a few run-ins then edge lita and mystery partner will ambush jeff beating him up next week hardy boyz reunite fight edge and mystery partner!

Heh, maybe. Well...don't you think it's better if Jeff Hardy went to Smackdown? I mean, Smackdown is quite dull in my opinion nowadays.

yeh smackdown is crap so it'd kind of be wasting him who would he go up against TURKAY!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back