Official Hardy Boyz thread

R

Raging Bull

Being a massive fan of the hardyz i like to talk about them any chance i get so im making this thread for people alike to talk about anything Hardy for example there greatest matches, moves, what they'll be like now etc etc.

ENJOY!!!!...i know i will

I wouldn't be suprised if its Summerslam. It would be great, I have no idea how it will happen but the reaction from the crowd would be awsome, just hearing the music would be awsome.

^^ya that would be pretty cool, im just trying to think of what angle he will be involved in, and with who

hmmm... you know it would be great if he actually did some wwe stuff with rvd and sabu and even better... with cm punk

I Fought That The Spirite Squad Was Rumoured To Break Up And The Hardy Boys Reuniting I Reakon As Jeff As Signed With Raw ( Another Rumour) I Reakon That The Spirite Squad Do A Cheer And Moan Ow They Not On The Card The Hardy Boys Come Out And They Have A Match For The Titles Hardys Win And The Spirite Squad Split Like Mnm

I'm just glad that Jeff Hardy is coming back to television. I will probably get hate mail for saying this, but don't put him back with Matt right off, let him come in masked and just do annoying things to all the tag teams before revealing himself, let's have some fun incognito style first. You know build a slow, steady, rolling boil before getting to the punch line so quick like, let's see WWE build some momentum with him coming back, with the mentality of the writers of the "rope opera" that wwe has, they couldn't write a good come back story to save their lives. Hopefully, they won't do the I'm a hard core drugged out player like they did with Eddie Guerrero until that burned out all us true fans, enough was enough with that, and here's hoping that they don't pull this stuff with Jeff. Just be clean and honest this time.... Bang on Jeff and welcome back..... ~vk~

I think it's deffinetely gonna be summerslam it has to be if its not then not at all. And i agrree with that opther person i wana see him with rvd

You know since Matt Hardy was def. by Sylvester Turkay, then I was thinking what if Matt & Jeff's first reunion match together, they take on Sylvester Turkay & Elijah Burke, that'd be pretty interesting, don't you guys think?

i dont like turkey.... he doesnt seem intresting... but yeah i would like to see the hardys vs burke and turkey....

No they never showed the promo on smackdown which leads me to think both jeff and matt will be on raw. i belive jeff will be there on raw first and matt will show up when he recovers. i would love to see the hardyz get it on with the spirit squad. there both very atheltic teams this could lead to the break up of the spirit squad and the big push of the hardyz as tag champs

yeah, see my opinion, which i have stated before in a different thread, is that jeff will do singles competition in raw till lita finally retires and that's when matt hardy will make the jump to raw and join with jeff to bring back the hardy boys.

I'm glad he's back, but they need to put him on Smackdown for the sake of the show.

That's true...I hope there's still a possibility that Jeff Hardy would come back to Smackdown. In my opinion, it would really, really help.

It would make smackdown more interesting, but how long is smackdown goin to be around for, poor ratings, poor storylines, how long can vince hold back the chop for smackdown, so im stickin with jeff and matt on raw

It aint smackdowns fault all WWE cares about is raw and ecw and i am sick and tired of raw this and raw that no offense to raw fans but i'm sick of them hogging everything i'm surprised the didnt steal batista away from us. I say Jeff should join smackdown because vince is on raw and he fired jeff before and matt also go fired from raw.

its possible but i doubt it if i recall there wasnt a Promo on SMACKDOWN! OR EVEN ECW BUT GUESS WHAT...IT WAS ON RAW...I THINK HE WILL DEBUT ON RAW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back