[OFFICIAL] Bar Room Games Discussion/Sign-Up Thread

JamJam

It's goin' down forreal!
So we just had a very successful first season of the WZ Big Brother Game and I'm sure these kinds of games will continue. I've heard whispers that either a season 2 of Big Brother or Survivor is up next. Whichever it is, I'd love to see it. But anyway, use this thread to sign up or just talk about starting a new game.

Go go go!

Blade wanted to do a Survivor game. IDK when though, but I would assume that would be next in line before Season 2 of Big Brother.

A long time ago someone tried to get a game of Forum Mafia going. It would be cool if someone could possible set that up sometime, I'd be in.

Yeah I'm up for running season 2 of Big Brother if Spidey didn't want to (since he won Season 1 after all) but let Blade go first with Survivor.

Last Survivor I participated in on here was extremely good shit. Props to Megatron on that one. I'd definitely be interested in doing it again.

sandra.jpg

Try your luck.

Yeah, I'm not too sure how to play mafia games myself but I'm willing to learn. Big Brother and Survivor are the ones that'll be the most popular forum games though. I'm trying to think of other possible reality shows that we can turn into forum games.

So i looked into forum mafia and its basicaly, people hiding(mafia) amongst a larger group(town). The game is broken up into two cycles day and night. Day last for 48 hours and at the end of the day the townies(i'm not sure if this includes the mafia members as well) vote on who is lynched. That player is eliminated and his status is revealed. I get confused with night though so i'm not even going to try explain it.

Only other girl round here I can think of is Wicked & I am pretty sure she is on the run for killing Coco in his sleep.

So I heard about Blade wanting to run Survivor. Not sure when a good time to run this type of game is but why not ask now right? For those of you who are interested in participating in Season 2 of Survivor, say AYE! Blade, make an appearance in this thread please :p

Aye.

So.....a Survivor game may be in the works. I know Blade wanted to run season 2 of Survivor but Blade has disappeared so allow me to take over. If there is enough interest, I'll work up some challenges and will be ready to host it. So all I need is 16-20 people who are interested in participating. I'm guessing this'll start in January or later since it'll be the holidays.

So who's interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back