[Official] Anonymous GM Discussion Thread

The Anonymous RAW GM Will Be Revealed?

• True

• False

• I Don't Even Care Anymore..

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think that Trips should be the main authority figure now that he is in charge. The anonymous GM angle has run its course. They could have Trips say enough is enough, he disconnects the laptop and hits it with a sledgehammer then announces that the GM has been fired because he does not need help running his show. It has gone on long enough and this is a perfect time to end it. Let Trips be the only one running the show to prove his auhority by not needing help from a random individual who's identity we will likely never know.

Triple H won't fit as the GM. I would like to see Nash in that role. I guess they still have Nash in some kind of role backstage, so it will be great to have him on TV. And with Triple H as the new 'chairman' , we could get to see some type of Kliq reunion.

I am completely old school if they would bring someone in from the past as the gm and I don't mean like Kevin Kelly he sucked as a interviewer, but I have two people in mind two people from the old WWF Days Tony Schavonie ( Yes He was in the WWF ) or Sean Mooney hell if they can bring in Eric Bischoff as the GM back in 2002 he never worked in the WWF before they could bring in a old school guy. I believe they were going to bring back Sean Mooney a few years back I see no problem with him as the GM or Schavonie.

I wouldn't be surprised if HHH comes out that he/Steph are the GM. Than again HHH in control hopefully creative with the ratings for Monday showing low (3.2) they'll try and push HHH and WWE in a more edgy direction, maybe change some of the titles (unify) and debut/re-debut a couple of new belts/titles. It's obvious WWE are only appealing to kids, and adults are being pushed over to UFC/MMA for the realism. And that we're not being treat as simpletons, hense why the crowd REALLY connected with Punk and cheered for him in on RAW after the PPV.

I think thats what they're pushing for by making Triple H the on screen chairman. I dont see him putting up with the Anonymous GM for long so I guess hes going to pull a McMahon and keep his role of power more RAW oriented.

I think we can see the GM role going three separate ways. I also posted my odds of this happening next to it.

50% - It is revealed that someone was the GM other then Triple H. Maybe it's Nash, maybe it's X-Pac, Foley, Austin, Michaels, Regal, who knows. But some former wrestler. This will then lead to a verbal feud with HHH, with a showdown possible at SummerSlam, or if they want to turn it into a longer feud at Survivor Series. I think it would all depend on who the person is though. X-Pac or Nash, they would do a match at SummerSlam. Foley maybe they would hold off till Survivor Series. Michaels they would hold off till Survivor Series or maybe even hold off till Mania. Regarldess if it is a big feud or a little feud, there is some form of feud over control of power on Raw.

40%- Triple H is revealed as the GM. This will just confirm that WWE wants to get away with the Anonymous Raw GM as fast as possible but they don't want to write it off like it never happen. This would be the quickest and easiest way to end the Anonymous GM storyline without just killing it cold turkey.

10% - I don't see this happening but you never know. WWE will just never talk about it again. They will act as if there was never such thing as the Anonymous Raw GM. The next time we hear about it will be in 2018 when John Cena is doing a promo reminds people of a failed angle to try to get a quick pop from the crowd.

This is so simple and still relevant. Triple H comes out and demands the "anonymous gm" comes out.

After 2-3 minutes of anticipation. The beep goes off and says that "He simply cannot reveal who he is"

HE being the operative word.

HHH says if you dont come out and reveal yourself than you are going to be fired.

Finally out comes the glad handing non sensical douche bag Lauranitus.

Its perfect easy simple.

Foley doesnt work because this GM has been stupid and boring. Foley is way more fun than that.

Lauranitus works and im a f'n genius.

Than they can wrap it up with Triple H saying that next week could very well be his last week unless he makes things better. If he doesnt than he will hire his own General Manager.

what i dont get about people saying its mick foley is that the GM has been annoying and dull...

Is that Mick Foley? No and he would never be anonymous.

Vince McMahons puppet would. It makes so much sense it hurts. :worship:

They will act as if there was never such thing as the Anonymous Raw GM.
You mean like the way they treat REDACTED?

There is a fourth option, that somebody else mentioned - Triple H sledgehammers the laptop, and that ends that. (Did they ever have any closure to "Who lifted the briefcase?" or "dropping the lights on Vince"?)

Speaking of things never mentioned again, here's an idea - have it be Droz. (He's still confined to a wheelchair, right? They can use that as an excuse for never showing him.)

Id love to see foley in charge or even stepth

as for anything to do with XPAC no thanks he belongs with Razor in the trash. HHH with a complete fcking idot for letting xpac anywhere near wwe. Xpac is just a druged up loser

People say nash is a waste of space but he has always been reliable and can help the talent. Xpac offers nothing

But My vote would be HHH & Stepth for raw and Foley & edge for SD

The anonymous RAW GM angle does need to come to a finish, and I do think it will be soon with Trips "taking over" for VKM. As who it is? I'd like to see a few, but I wouldn't be surprised if its Steph. Throughout the entire storyline of the RAW GM, I'm sure the creative team have had many different people who were going to be named the GM and bring the story to a close, but other things came up and they never had a good time to do it. At this point, they may not even know who its going to be, and are just waiting for the right choice to come along storyline wise. Logically, it could be a few people:
Mick Foley
Stone Cold
Kevin Nash
Johnny Ace Laurinitas (dont know if i spelled the name right)
Steph
Shane O Mac

Any other thoughts on who it might be and why?

The whole RAW GM story has been going on for far too long now in order for the reveal to actually matter anymore. No matter who it is, no one is gonna care. I think the WWE realizes this & that's why you didn't hear the RAW GM chime in this past Monday. I think this Anonymous RAW GM story is going to be dropped, if it hasn't been already

I don't think they will drop it, as it has been to prevalent to just drop (not saying it couldnt happen but probably wont). Its just been one of those underlying minor storylines that creative is waiting for the right time/person to reveal, and make a decent impact. Now with trips taking control, it is the right time IMO.

Could it possibly be used as a way for Vince to keep himself on tv and set up a power struggle with Triple H. Can say he knew Triple H would try something like this so he's been the GM to save himself and has a contract where he can't be fired?

Of course that'd ignore a fair few things that've happened with the GM in the past but, not like it's new for WWE to ignore history.

I think William Regal would be great in the role working alongside Triple H as part of a new Corperation type storyline made up of Triple H, Stephanie, Regal, Nash, X-Pac and if possible a returning Ric Flair. If Hunter is going to be mostly staying out of the ring I guess they would need to add a potential WWE Champion to the list aswell..so an active superstar. The developments that could come as a result of such faction is endless..with HBK, Foley, CM Punk, Cena, Jericho, Undertaker etc all having their own connections/issues with members making up such a group. If all parties where up for it then a Batista return could also be possible storylinewise as a result of an Evolution/Corperation crossover group.

I don't think Regal would have a huge impact as far as shock value goes but as part of a steady storyline it could work.

What about the million dollar man Ted Dibiase? He could buy is way into the role and give his son a push in the meantime seeing as he has Triple H connections.

Anyone think Bill Demott could be the new GM? I remember after the Tough Enough Finale, Bill stated on his twitter that he had something in the works, and he hopes it goes through! This could definently help build up for the next Tough Enough, and his character on the show was pretty hard knocks. So he definently wouldn't be one to take shit! Great enforcer! What do you think?

:icon_biggrin:

The whole anonymous GM has gone on to long, it was cool the 1st few weeks, but its getting old, they either need to kill it or bring up the GM, if it happens to be announced who it will be, i wouldn't doubt since HHH is in charge(Kayfabe) that it wouldn't be someone from the Kliq IE Kevin Nash, Scott Hall or even HBK, but i gotta feeling it'll be Mick Foley if he returns to WWE..

Probably not. Triple H doesn't really have a current agenda, so there's no need to do anything involving the Raw GM. In fact, I don't even see him making more TV appearances than he was before. I'll even go as far as to say that I wouldn't be surprised if the anonymous GM angle was scrapped entirely without any answers now that HHH is around.

I've just lost interesting.

Edge wouldn't be a bad choice. He's had a few months off and is good on the mic. I think he'd make a great on air personality.

Why would Edge be the Raw GM? did you not see him in a fued in his final year with the RAW GM's interference in his matches?

I hope seriously they end it now or just drop it altogether, it hasn't been in the least bit entertaining since the initial run, not to mention the fact that it's not consistant, interfering in some things but not interfering in others, badgering heels aswell as face's and it's blatantly obvious to those behind the commentry table and on TV Cole is just reading a piece of paper. I think initially they intended it to be like the voice of the internet or had someoneone in mind . Now they just no longer know or care to reveal

and for god sakes get rid of Teddy Long too, he is useless.

Mick Foley would be ideal for the GM role but that wouldn't make any sense to those that watch TNA aswell that he was acting Raw GM at the same time he was a in charge of Impact and also active in ring briefly

You know.. I actually forgot about the whole GM thing. Haven't heard too much over the past couple weeks. Even when it does go off, I don't pay too much attention to it anymore. Really they can appoint someone, or they can drop it. Doesn't matter. Making Steph the GM would be nice though, but that's because she's great to see on TV. RAW ran by HHH and Steph.. Hmm.. Where have I heard that one before...

I think that Trips should be the main authority figure now that he is in charge. The anonymous GM angle has run its course. They could have Trips say enough is enough, he disconnects the laptop and hits it with a sledgehammer then announces that the GM has been fired because he does not need help running his show. It has gone on long enough and this is a perfect time to end it. Let Trips be the only one running the show to prove his auhority by not needing help from a random individual who's identity we will likely never know.

YES

I think its highly unlikely that WWE will ever reveal who the mystery GM is. Initially I think they had a few ideas as to who it could be, but now it would just be an anti-climax. It has gone on too long now, and everyone has just accepted that it is just going to remain a mystery.

I think The Game smashing the laptop with his Sledgehammer would be a great way to kill of the anonymous GM without just quietly abandoning the storyline like wrestling companies often do. It would help to establish the fact that Triple H is the man in charge and he can do things his way, and do whatever the hell he likes.

With Trips in control, there is no need for a GM. Remember, he basically ran the company back around the turn of the Millenium with the McMahon-Helmsley Regime so it is not like the character has no experience of being in a position of Authority.

I would like to see Trips have his own office on Raw, and eventually turn heel again, as I think the bad-guy Triple H is one of the best characters in the business. He plays the heel role better than anyone, and as he has been a face for a long time now (which is ok if he is just making the odd appearance), a heel turn would be awesome to see. Heel authority figures are always better in my opinion, anyway.

This anonymous GM angle has long run its course. The initial reason there even was an anonymous GM was because he/she feared for his/her safety when the original Nexus was running around RAW destroying everything. Now that Nexus is nothing more than a shell of its former self, there's pretty much no reason for the GM to remain in hiding anymore. I'm pretty sure HHH will call out the GM and force him/her to reveal his/her identity to everyone.

As far as who it is, it has to be someone who can create an impact and garner a big reaction (whether pop or heat) from the live audience. It'll be one huge letdown if all we hear are crickets when the GM is exposed. I'm not sure who it would be but it should be someone who could easily fit in an authority role.

The GM could easily be bought into the amazing WWE angle that is unfolding at the moment. Whoever the GM may be could be the man/woman to resign CM Punk and bring him back to RAW with the Title. Paul Heyman would be brilliant.

Are people forgetting the entire reason for the anonymous GM being just that, anonymous? Because it seems some of you have short memories. It was a tie-in with the Nexus invasion after they beat the shit out of Bret Hart on Raw. Hart was then fired and Vince hired this new guy/girl where they wished to remain anonymous for their own safety.

So if it were to be revealed that it was indeed Triple H (who puts Sledgehammer's to people's faces for fun), Mick Foley (thrown off/through cells, put through tables set on fire, choke-slammed on thumb-tacks, thrown down stairs, etc) or Kevin Nash (he's 7ft tall, 320lbs for crying out loud. Why would he fear anyone in Kayfabe terms?) NONE of those make any sense.

Thats just based on Kayfabe, nevermind two of them were in TNA for however long. Edge wouldn't make sense from the point of view he con-chairto'ed that damn laptop. Someone even suggested Austin. Are you kidding me?

Someone like Laurinitus would make perfect sense. Although wouldn't make for that bombshell re-action as he'd likely get crickets from the live crowd.

knowing the wwe...they will probably just have HHH fire the anonymous gm without the reveal. Of course I would like to know who it is. Seems like it did its job though...getting Michael Cole over as a heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back