[OFFICIAL] All things KB thread Special Guests: ST, Lariat, X, NSL and Becca

Not a lot. Have to be in a jury possibly which would interfere with me going to Smackdown two of the next four weeks.

Yeah I really don't want to go. This is my first real time off in a year and it would really interfere with my semester also.

I know in UK, you can ask to be excluded as it would interfere with studies. I'm exempt from jury duty due to my job at min which is awesome

My mom got out because she works in a hospital. I'm hoping the school thing works for me. That last line confused me for a second as the university I go to is the University of Kentucky: UK.

Check your PM box Lariat.

I'm probably going to start watching it after ECW is over, I've seen the Hart-Misawa match a few times but I've never watched the full show. Should be fun, definitely looking forward to replying to that thread.

In other news, the following shows are being set up for reviews:

Starrcade 83
COTC 19
KOTR 99-02
BATB 94 (Hogan's debut)

Not yet. I really have no order to these. BATB 94 I'm doing so I can do Fall Brawl 94 so I'll have the first three shows where Hogan was there. I'll then be doing the last three before he got there to show how ridiculous it is when he took over WCW. Out of the spotlight go Steamboat, Cactus Jack and Austin who is cursing quite a bit in favor of Beefcake, Earthquake and Hacksaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back