[OFFICIAL] All things KB thread Special Guests: ST, Lariat, X, NSL and Becca

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
Like OCW?
Otter Pops?

otter-pops-armageddon.gif

Kentucky basketball?

Insanely off the wall posts about sex and other random things?

baked_beans_drop.jpg

atm.cartoon.png

KB will talk about this and much more here. Possibly
And The Lariat and SavageTaker will chime in from time to time to prevent the FBI from admitting KB into an e-sane asylum.
See what I did there?

Not to mention appearances by

NightShiftLoser. Being the illegitimate son of KB and all
Becca. Whom is in e-love with KB.
Xfearbefore. Because he pokes and prods at KB's views on ECW and other topics.
So come in, sit for a moment or two and try not to be completely freaked out by the aura of Klunderbunker

Oh geez let's see. All 21 original ECWs plus the three WWE produced shows and the Shane Douglas promoted reunion shows, the WWF European shows (insurrexion, Capital Carnage, Rebellion etc.) King of the Ring (done with the first 2 already), Royal Rumble which starts up Jan 3 and I'm about 2/3 of the way done with that, then eventually some kind of WCW series that I haven't decided on yet, hopefully all of the SNMEs, maybe the Clash of the Champions too.

Damn, where do you find the time for all of that?

Have you ever thought about reviewing Starrcade or is it hard finding some of the earlier ppv's?

Clash of the Champions! Dixie Dynamite was attrocious! It was the introduction of Jimmy Garvin into the fold as a Freebird in a match against the Midnight Express, a match where ME was working...FACE! Strange.

And Mark Madden used some of our email banter in his column this week about Schiavone begin omitted from the WZ greatest announcer list.

You really can't comprehend how little of a life I have.

As for Starrcade, it's come up a lot. The problem is some of the originals are next to impossible to track down. The other thing is Turner released a majority of the old PPVs on two hour tapes so 1/3 of the matches are completely cut. If I'm going to review a show, it's the whole show or nothing.

Hello BunkyKlunderson. I'm watching Halloween Havoc '92. JR was so great in WCW.

Brian Pillman vs. Ricky Steamboat...forgotten little gem.

If you want a truly forgotten gem, pop in Superbrawl 2. The opener between Pillman and Liger could rival Owen vs. Bret for best opener ever.

Holy fuck, ECW hat guy is in the front row at this PPV! I forgot it was in Philly. Awesome.

Hello BunkyKlunderson. I'm watching Halloween Havoc '92. JR was so great in WCW.

Brian Pillman vs. Ricky Steamboat...forgotten little gem.

Speaking of forgotten gems, one of the first Slamboree's feature an opening match with Tully Blanchard wrestling Terry Funk to a double count out after 15-minutes. That's an epic match.

What's your favorite Starrcade, KB?

From a purely sentimental standpoint, 1991. It was my first WCW PPV and I was a huge Sting fan. That and I love shows based around one thing with completely ridiculous gimmicks attached so Battle Bowl was a gift from heaven for me.

I'm hunting for the full versions of the first few Starrcades for you KB.

I know where to get them, but I'm looking for them for free for you.

I tried rapidshare but I couldn't find a video player for it.

Also I have faith in DM. That thing is amazing as hell when you really search it.

I tried rapidshare but I couldn't find a video player for it.

For what, the file extension? Don't you use VLC Player? If not, immediately switch to it. You'll never need to download a codec again.

Also I have faith in DM. That thing is amazing as hell when you really search it.

Ever visit the Xtreme Wrestling Network? If not, do so immediately.

What wouldn't play on your video player then from Rapidshare? What kind of file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back