Offical WM 25 Weekend LD

Do Not come in Here Asking for Stream Links
Asking for one will result in an infraction

stream_pools.jpg

link1.jpg

We still have 5 hours of TV before Wrestlemania and a whole forum dedicated to Wrestlemania. This thread is closed.

Try it again closer to the actual event or get a mod to re-open it closer to the event.

And to further what CM says, asking for Streams will not get you an infraction, it will get you a banning, no if's ands, or buts. You've been warned.

Here is the order of events for WMXXV according to Main Event & Fox 8 (Australia Cable):

Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger sings America The Beautiful

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
Rey Mysterio vs John "Bradshaw" Layfield

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Christian vs Finlay (w/ Hornswoggle) vs Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas) vs Montel Vontavious Porter vs Kane vs Shelton Benjamin vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston

Legends Challenge Gauntlet Match
Chris Jericho vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jimmy "The Superfly" Snuka (w/ Ric Flair and Mickey Rourke)

WWE Tag Team Championship Unification Match
WWE Tag Team Champions John Morrison and The Miz vs World Tag Team Champions Carlito and Primo Colón

Extreme Rules Match
Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy

LIVE Musical Performance from critically-acclaimed artist Kid Rock

25-Diva Miss WrestleMania Battle Royal
Participants include: Melina, Mickie James, Beth Pheonix, Santino Marella, Michelle McCool, Tammy Lynn Sytch, Victoria, Mae Young and Gail Kim

World Heavyweight Championship Match
John Cena vs Edge vs The Big Show

"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker

WWE Heavyweight Championship Match
Randy Orton (w/ Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase) vs Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley)

Anyone find it odd that the Jericho / Legends match is listed as a gauntlet match - i must have missed this announcement.

Also, it has Mae Young taking part in the Diva Battle Royal. There was an earlier report on Wrestlezone that said she would not be a part of the event due to her age and condition.

Plus, can we expect Legacy and Stephanie to join Orton and HHH at ringside for their match ?? I fully expect Legacy & Steph to play a part, but it's wierd that they are included on the card since WWE never mentioned they'd be at ringside.

that would probably be the bese match order I've seen. However, I'm going to put this in the LD.

Everybody look for tonight. I have a bright green sign with my user name (the bearded one) with an arrow pointing at me. I am pumped for tonight

I can't wait for 7:00pm EST to come. I'm so excited for WrestleMania as I am every year. I've got the webcast ordered and ready to go.

Can't wait for some crazy entrances, an exciting Jeff Hardy moment, and Orton's prime to be fully underway!

6.5 hours!

I think the Hardy match will be good. Isn't it every wrestling fan's dream to face off with his brother at Wrestlemania? With Extreme Rules added, I think this could be nice.

The MITB will have some nice spots.

The Triple Threat won't be bad. Actually, any Mania match with Cena and Edge wouldn't be bad.

The Triple H-Orton will run smooth, but I really don't expect anything great.

The Diva Battle Royal, eh it'll be cool to get that nostalgia feeling seeing former divas. I prefer this over a one-on-one diva match.

The Tag Title Match, it has potential to be pretty good. I'm just looking forward to having the tag titles unified.

The Undertaker-HBK match has had the best build. Hoping it pays off with a nice match, but I expect something good with these two on a Mania stage.

The IC title match I could really careless, I'm expecting JBL to retain.

I also couldn't careless about the Legends match. Jericho deserves better.

Am I missing any?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back