Offical Crock and Fury bitch slap fight thread

Your mom is Darth Vader?

darth-vader-face.jpg

"MONGOOOSE...I AM YOUR MOTHER...."​

It's either

1. A ridiculous superhero argument

2. Something equally ridiculous

I dont think Crock and I have argued about comics, probably because he knows to not dare enter that realm with me or be totally outclassed in every possible way. We were simply arguing about whom we represented in Mongooses picture. Well not arguing, I basically told him how it is and he took it.

Well I would have had 2 supermen, but I couldn't find one of him fighting another one of him. It was more of a "Unstoppable force meets an immovable object" analogy

Yeah, "I took it". SSC sends me a PM it goes like this, first off a quote from Fury saying he drinks tons of water a day way more than an average person... Then one, seconds later, about how he drinks too much soda, needs more water. /fail.

Yeah, "I took it". SSC sends me a PM it goes like this, first off a quote from Fury saying he drinks tons of water a day way more than an average person... Then one, seconds later, about how he drinks too much soda, needs more water. /fail.

Nope, inaccurate troll. I stated I drink at least one gallon of water a day, which I do. I also drink a lot of soda, which I do.

But yes, Ill lie about such trivial things. Why not end this foolishness already? No one gives a shit.

It's funny, De Luca made the sandwiches himself... And the whole purpose of Subway was so he could get college money. So if contradicts your story about your "Uncle" teaching him how to make a fucking sub.

It's funny, De Luca made the sandwiches himself... And the whole purpose of Subway was so he could get college money. So if contradicts your story about your "Uncle" teaching him how to make a fucking sub.

Nope, it simply means hes lying. But once again, lets drop the subject, youre making yourself look worse by the minute with your incessant "hes lying hurr durr" comments. Just drop it already and get a life.

/argument

The FOUNDER of Subway needs to lie about that. There's always some coot out there who lies about shit like your "Uncle", it seems to run in your family. /argument.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back