• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NXT Season 5 Idea

Gansher

Renegade at Heart
Now this is just an idea I suddenly came up with but I think it could provide a very good season with some interesting stories. How about you have 8 guys from TNA mentored by 8 guys from WWE. Now, they don't need mentoring so we won't be considering them rookies obviously. So for the first time, you have experienced guys instead of rookies! For example, you pair up Desmond Wolfe with William Regal, and Aj Styles with Chris Jericho. Do you think this would actually work?

By the way, I don't know if this is the right section for this. Posted it here since its a booking idea.

This is such pure fantasy that it doesn't even make sense.

First off, how is WWE going to woo away 8 TNA wrestlers that are worth putting on television. Most of the guys worth watching that are on TNA are there because they did not fit into the WWE. Whether it's because they thought they were being misused or because they didn't fit into the more corporate style, or whatever bullshit reasons they make up, they're in TNA for a reason, most likely by choice.

Second of all, if the WWE COULD grab 8 TNA stars that would include AJ Styles and Desmond Wolfe, why the fuck would they stick them on NXT, a show that's on the internet? If they could get 8 TNA stars of that caliber they'd probably run an invasion angle, or they'd at least make them do something interesting on RAW or Smackdown.

I realize that this is a fantasy booking idea, but it's ludicrous.

This is such pure fantasy that it doesn't even make sense.

First off, how is WWE going to woo away 8 TNA wrestlers that are worth putting on television. Most of the guys worth watching that are on TNA are there because they did not fit into the WWE. Whether it's because they thought they were being misused or because they didn't fit into the more corporate style, or whatever bullshit reasons they make up, they're in TNA for a reason, most likely by choice.

Second of all, if the WWE COULD grab 8 TNA stars that would include AJ Styles and Desmond Wolfe, why the fuck would they stick them on NXT, a show that's on the internet? If they could get 8 TNA stars of that caliber they'd probably run an invasion angle, or they'd at least make them do something interesting on RAW or Smackdown.

I realize that this is a fantasy booking idea, but it's ludicrous.

It is fantasy its make believe. Which is why its in this section. It's no more fantasy than any other thread in this section so lay off him. Also WWE doesn't even acknowledge TNA so I dobut they would run an invasion angle with the TNA guys.

Now to the OP's question. Yes I would think that would be really cool and create much needed buzz for NXT again. Maybe even get it back on television as I don't find myself making the time to catch it on the net but even when the divas were on there as long as it was on tv I was watching it. I think it would be cool.

If the WWE were able to steal away TNA wrestlers I doubt it would even assist the WWE at all. No more people would tune in minus a few die hard fans of those select wrestlers. No directly related to this but just wanted to add on to what was above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back