• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here's an Idea..

If they did, it wouldn't be as interesting as the first time. It'd be pretty damn obvious that creative are on cruise-control hoping lightning (or thunder, I forget which) would strike twice. Besides, spoilers will ruin the element of surprise that Nexus had.

(Insert more rehashed statements everyone already pointed out here)

Learn to become a smart smark with logic. /bash

I never mentioned that I personally would recommend it or enjoy it myself. I proposed the idea to see what kind of reaction it would garner. Learn to read and reply appropriately. Yes the idea would be a rehash of the orignal, but rather than giving a freshman type reply showing your "wittyness" then a simple No and reason would have sufficed.

Tell me what you would do with the season then? Im sure you knew all along that the NXT season one rookies would have invaded Raw right? Im sure you called it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back