NXT LD will kick your fucking head in 3/02/10

For the love of cheese it wasn't a botch. He was injured and the ribs gave out on him. Is psychology really that lost on this generation?

I really wish there was a facepalm icon large enough to properly describe my massive disappointment that so many of you actually think that the botch to end that match with Danielson wasn't intentional.

Seriously. Have you people ever watched professional wrestling before?

I really wish there was a facepalm icon large enough to properly describe my massive disappointment that so many of you actually think that the botch to end that match with Danielson wasn't intentional.

Seriously. Have you people ever watched professional wrestling before?

THANK YOU!

For the love of cheese it wasn't a botch. He was injured and the ribs gave out on him. Is psychology really that lost on this generation?

It's saddening, isn't it KB? That we actually have to point these things out.

Apparently.

It was such an obvious spot, he didn't even trip up, he just did a springboard belly flop.

WHICH, btw, is what my finisher would be.

says the guy who had a shitfest because Dick Ryder lost on Raw.

OK, I didn't want to hate on you, even though I disagreed with all of what you said. However, the MINUTE, you disparage the should be great name of ZACK RYDER, you sir, can go anally rape yourself with a spear, and drop drops of hydrochloric acid on your eyeballs. Zack Ryder was fucked over last night, and him losing (without any offense) was a bunch of shit. So fuck you sir.

OK, I didn't want to hate on you, even though I disagreed with all of what you said. However, the MINUTE, you disparage the should be great name of ZACK RYDER, you sir, can go anally rape yourself with a spear, and drop drops of hydrochloric acid on your eyeballs. Zack Ryder was fucked over last night, and him losing (without any offense) was a bunch of shit. So fuck you sir.

Go post in the thread. There are actually 2 people that said the same thing.

Hey guys, he's part of the business and was trained by FATT HARDY, one of the worst working wrestlers today!

Obviously his opinion is better than ours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back