nWZo 2010

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
nwzo.png

Oh yes.

What about we create a WWE instead of this one again. I mean, I loved it but it has nothing to do with TNA.

We can call ourselves "RAW Talent" or something.

I just think this should be left alone.

All I got to say is, after the reception I got from my return, you fans can stick it!

hollywood.jpg

I knew Doc was gonna do something like this.

Seeing as how you haven't been here more than a month, and are pretty shitty within that month, you couldn't have known Doc was going to do anything like this, really.

I knew Doc was gonna do this cause he was talking about it in the other thread....... And I have not been "shitty" especially since you probably haven't seen any of my posts.

:lmao:

Blame IDR.

You're just jealous you never got a chance to be Ted D-Biase. ;)

Actually, I'm currently patting myself on the back because this thread reminded me of how brilliant I was to turn that opportunity down, considering that it's stupid, ridiculous, and hasn't improved since the last abomination.

I knew Doc was gonna do this cause he was talking about it in the other thread....... And I have not been "shitty" especially since you probably haven't seen any of my posts.

Uh.... Yeah, I have.

I believe I can sum it up with your "Who Should be WWE Champion". I was watching, trust me.

D-Man.... Why must you crush my dreams? :blush:

Oh! Snap!

D-Man can't be a "wet blanket" because he's on FIAH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back