NWA: who will be left when they resume operation

Psykohurricane55

Staff member
Compared to Other companies, The NWA decided to stop producing show during the pandemic which left a lot of wrestlers without a job and where slowly seeing the result of this decision. Tasha Steelz left to go to IMPACT, Ricky Starks left to go to AEW and who knows who will be the next to leave if thing continue the way they are. So what i'm asking is who do you think will be the next one to leave NWA for another company and who outside the veterans will be left in the company when they resume operation.

It depends on what Corgan's long term plan is for the company.

If he's happy with what he has available in terms of budget, talent and venue then nothing is going to change.

I'd like to see Stevens return to WWE as Sandow.

Aldis & Drake are locked in with contracts, looking at the roster it's difficult to see anyone else moving on.

Tim Storm, The Rock 'n' Roll Express, Murdoch, The Outlaws, James Storm etc. they're all experienced guys that's past their peak and I don't see much interest in them elsewhere.

But, NWA's survival after this pandemic depends on them getting some sort of TV deal and booking bigger venues for PPV's.

Robert Gibson has a wrestling school, I'm sure he could recommend talent, and if they could pick up Zack Ryder, Joe Hennig for example that would be recent talent the casual audience would recognise.

Again it all goes back to finances. In a perfect World I'd have a mini-Nexus reunion in NWA and introduce a couple of young talents while still keeping the veterans around for nostalgic reasons.

Yeah and now with the whole dave lagana situation, it's going to be very touchy for them if they don't do anything or send out a memo about those allegations against lagana.

Lagana resigning from his position is the right thing to do.

Cornette a few months ago and now this, not good news for NWA public relations.

Robert Gibson has a wrestling school, I'm sure he could recommend talent, and if they could pick up Zack Ryder, Joe Hennig for example that would be recent talent the casual audience would recognise. Speed Test

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back