NWA Powerrr

Discussion in 'The World of Wrestling' started by Psykohurricane55, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Psykohurricane55

Psykohurricane55 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

After watching so much wrestling last week and be disappointed with most of it as RAW wasn't great, NXT was the same old NXT, AEW pretty much blew their chance with me as the second hour was so awfully booked that i turn me off the product and Smackdown was the only thing worth watching but i'm not getting my hopes up that it will be that great every week. So last night, The NWA release the first episode of NWA powerrr on youtube and let me tell you something, i fell in love with wrestling all over again. This is what Wrestling should be, guys that take the business seriously and don't need to over do it to get over. Great unscripted Promo that you can actually believe and get suck in by what they are saying. Commentators that actually go out of their way to call the action. Imagine if they had the budget that AEW as with the tv deal that they have how even better the NWA would be.

Anyway, i really can't praise them enough, if you're a fan of Pro wrestling, you really have to watch this show because the product is above and beyond what anybody else is producing right now.

Carnage Carlson likes this.
  2. Bobbywoodhogan

Bobbywoodhogan Pre-Show Stalwart

Bit late to reply but I'm with you, NWA Powerrr is the only current wrestling I'm watching now.

WWE is a shadow of itself, NXT doesn't do it for me and AEW feels like every match is the same.

Where AEW feels like its trying to be WCW (in the Nitro days), WWE feels like its a crap version of what it was and NXT feels like they need to turn the lights up NWA Powerrr has that old school vibe that's bringing that nostalgia, but it also feel fresh with a complete vibe of its own. Also been a Father of two time is precious having to only give up one hour a week is also a benefit of the NWA. I don't begrudge anyone that enjoys the others but for me NWA is where its at.

3. Erik Rupp

Erik Rupp New Member

The latest episode of NWA Powerrr (Episode 19, "Strictly Chaos,") was another outstanding episode - this one better than most.

I love the talent in the NWA. They can wrestle, but they can also talk and think for themselves. The promos aren't heavily scripted, just guided (they give the wrestler a direction to go in and let them fly).

Powerrr is one of the highlights of my week.

4. oneguy

oneguy Dark Match Winner

I really wanted to enjoy NWA and was hoping for the best for them because I think it would be great if they could return to their former glory, but afte4 a few episodes it’s apparent that they will be nothing but another small time indie promotion.

5. TDFG

TDFG Championship Contender

The fact that there is room for another promotion, one with the nostalgia NWA has, is good for fans, wrestlers and the business.

6. Carnage Carlson

Carnage Carlson Carnage Personified

Man if I was allowed to watch youtube, (I'm in Afghanistan government computers don't allow streaming.) I would love to give it a look, thanks for the tip though I'll be sure to give it a look the second I have YouTube access.