• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Now remember gamers...

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Not matter what BS has been spouted in the recent debate you will never be as bad as this:

Goldeneye, all the way. I've hardly played this game as much as I've played Halo, due to the fact my friends practically forced me to sit through long, boring hours of Halo. Goldeneye is one of the best games, I've ever played. I really need to go out, and rebuy it. My disc is rather scratched up, and freezes on me. Seriously, GoldenEye, all the way. No Contest.

Lee would you be so kind to reply to my thread on Nintendo's greatest era? It truly needs to have your epic in sight of gaming knowledge.

ST's posts were much better.

Like this little gem?

I am voting GTA3. Meele was good but no where near as good as GTA3 in my opinion. I liked playing GTA3 much more than meele and I found it to be more fun. I just think that GTA3 is a way better game and I am voting for it because of that reason. I just liked playing it more, but I still think Meele is a pretty good game, just not as good.

Classic!

I have to vote GTA3. I like playing both games but I’ve always enjoyed playing GTA3 way more than Pokemon. GTA3 is a game that I never got bored of playing no matter how long I played it while I could only play Pokemon for a little while and I got bored. I just didn't enjoy playing pokemon for long amounts of time. While on the other hand I just enjoyed playing GTA3 way more and I have to vote for it because in my opinion it’s just better than Pokemon. GTA3 is probably one of the best games I've ever played and I can't vote against it. I know that Pokemon has a huge fan base but I can’t honestly think of a reason on why I should vote Pokemon over GTA3, so my vote is on GTA3.

^^

I said that in the Halo v Goldeneye thread. Goldeneye has aged horrendously.

So I've come with two brief points:

a) Don't hate on ST, the kid was like 13 years old when he wrote that. He's gotten loads better.

b) I still remember LOLing over that Milky post with Lee last year. We had quite the chuckle or twelve.

c) Why is everyone jizzing over video games on the forum now?

So I've come with two brief points:

a) Don't hate on ST, the kid was like 13 years old when he wrote that. He's gotten loads better.

b) I still remember LOLing over that Milky post with Lee last year. We had quite the chuckle or twelve.

c) Why is everyone jizzing over video games on the forum now?

I'm not sure if I should say that was three points.

Jane has once again outsmarted me. Devilish fiend.

I blame the cannabis. But I refuse to edit my post on principle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back