• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really Milky?

Yeah I'm sure if I watched Wrestlemania 9 and 11 I'd probably think the WWF sucked as well.

Yeah I'm sure if I watched Wrestlemania 9 and 11 I'd probably think the WWF sucked as well.

I watched The Eliminators vs The Pittbulls, RVD vs Jerry Lynn, and a few Taz vs Sabu matches. I allready explained this to you, it is entirely unbelievable for me, even for professional wrestling. If I slam you through a table, you'll be knocked out, they went through like 9 tables (Obviously an exageration), and were still up and ready to go. Its just not my style nor tastes in professional wrestling.

And this proves you don't know what you're talking about. There was SO MUCH lucha and technical wrestling in ECW, especially during the first 5 years. The hardcore sideshows were always featured alongside great technicians and lucha wrestlers.

Seriously man, know what you're talking about if you're going to trash it.

And have you ever gone through one of those tables? It actually really doesn't hurt very much. At all. Those things are like cardboard.

so his argument is the same ignorant tired argument that people everywhere make? That being "OLD ECW WUZ VILUNCE ND CHERSHOTS AND BLOOD AWFUL AWFUL NO WRASSLIN AT ALL"?

And this proves you don't know what you're talking about. There was SO MUCH lucha and technical wrestling in ECW, especially during the first 5 years. The hardcore sideshows were always featured alongside great technicians and lucha wrestlers.

Seriously man, know what you're talking about if you're going to trash it.

Once again, I just didn't like the hardcore action, its not my tastes. I can see the finest technical wreslting in the world, just by watching some Japanese wrestling, or Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, etc. Without having to sit through the hardcore sideshows, that turns me off from the product, entirely.

And have you ever gone through one of those tables? It actually really doesn't hurt very much. At all. Those things are like cardboard.

Can't say I've gone through a table before.

You need to go watch some of ECW's pay per views like Barely Legal '97. That was a fantastic pay per view which didn't really feature much hardcore. I think you have been blinded by what you have seen because apparently all you have seen is hardcore after hardcore after hardcore stuff.

Exactly. Wrestlers use them to break their fall, really.

And Milky, you're talking as if WWE doesn't have any matches that don't involve tables or chairs. Come on, now.

Far be it for me to defend the Bar Room pariah of the week, but I can kinda see where he's coming from with the ECW thing. Yeah, there was a LOT more to it than just hardcore, but I always did get the feeling that ECW sold its hardcore a lot more than it did its technical/lucha performers. I mean, you look at the faces of the company... Sandman for example. He was... ya know, the Stone Cold of ECW, and he was pretty much all hardcore.

It's just... not everyone's cup of tea. I wasn't a fan, but it was more because I just didn't have the means to watch ECW at the time. I can certainly see it's contribution, but I can also see how someone that dislikes hardcore might have a negative view of the fed.

And Milky, you're talking as if WWE doesn't have any matches that don't involve tables or chairs. Come on, now.

I never said I liked those WWE matches. But, I will certainly say, they sell it much better than the ECW wrestlers that I have watched. After about 20 matches, I just didn't like what I saw, and stopped watching the product from there. Outside of NSL, I don't honestly recall ever telling anyone "ECW SUCKS" but that was just to piss him off on MSN. I just didn't like the product, that I saw, and decided not to research it any further.

Milky you probably have never seen a single Puro match in your entire life.

I don't take the opinion of virgin fundamentalist Christian who's never seen Star Wars and thinks Goldeneye came on a disc very seriously though.

So you really didn't give it much of a chance now did you? You probably saw what you didn't like and said "I don't like this so I'll stop watching". Milky, really dude, go look up some of ECW's stuff that wasn't really as hardcore as the stuff you probably saw (i.e. Barely Legal 1997).

Milky you probably have never seen a single Puro match in your entire life.

I've watched some matches Tdigle and I have talked about, as well as the matches in his threads, otherwise not really.

\I don't take the opinion of virgin

...I'm not sure what my being a virgin has anything to do with my knowledge on anything.

fundamentalist Christian

I may be a Christian, but I hardly see how this ruins anything to do with my credibility, by any means. I find this highly offensive, and completely out of line from you. I honestly respected, and thought much more highly of you than this.

who's never seen Star Wars

Point? Its just never been on Demand, so I've not gotten to get around to watching them.

and think Goldeneye came on a disc very seriously though.

Once again, I explained this out last night. I got the video game Goldeneye 007 mixed up with Agent Under Fire 007. Simply because, I never owned a N64, and never heard of the game. Whilst Agent Under Fire was one of the first FPS games I ever played. When I heard everyone talking so highly of 007, the only thing I remembered from the name of AUF, I automatically assumed it was AUF. Hold it agaisnt me if you will, but it was a mistake, that could have been made by anyone in my shoes.

...I'm not sure what my being a virgin has anything to do with my knowledge on anything.

Less life experience = less knowledge.

I may be a Christian, but I hardly see how this ruins anything to do with my credibility, by any means. I find this highly offensive, and completely out of line from you. I honestly respected, and thought much more highly of you than this.

I'm a very tolerant person Milky. But I simply don't like fundamentalists. They're usually hate mongerers. I don't have to like something to tolerate it.

Point? Its just never been on Demand, so I've not gotten to get around to watching them.

Point is you obviously live under a rock. How you grow up with never seeing any of the Star Wars films is beyond me. I don't trust the opinion of someone who's never seen Star Wars. They obviously don't get out very much.

Once again, I explained this out last night. I got the video game Goldeneye 007 mixed up with Agent Under Fire 007. Simply because, I never owned a N64, and never heard of the game. Whilst Agent Under Fire was one of the first FPS games I ever played. When I heard everyone talking so highly of 007, the only thing I remembered from the name of AUF, I automatically assumed it was AUF. Hold it agaisnt me if you will, but it was a mistake, that could have been made by anyone in my shoes.

Google. It takes like 5 seconds to use, and it would prevent these kinds of mistakes.

But none of that has to do with why I don't take your opinion on wrestling seriously.

Less life experience = less knowledge.

Obviously, but me being a virgin just means I don't know the basic mechanics of sex. Well, I know what they are, but would probably have a rough time preforming them.

I'm a very tolerant person Milky. But I simply don't like fundamentalists. They're usually hate mongerers. I don't have to like something to tolerate it.

I allready explained this to you, and I'm no hate mongerer...How long have you known me? Long enough that you should know, that I don't really hate much of anything.

Point is you obviously live under a rock.

Its a cozy rock.

How you grow up with never seeing any of the Star Wars films is beyond me.

Because I couldn't sit through a 2 hour film up until I was like 10, let alone a 3 hour one.

I don't trust the opinion of someone who's never seen Star Wars. They obviously don't get out very much.

Meh, I don't get out much? I don't get how having only seen one Starwars movie means such a thing. That just means my friends and I aren't huge movie watchers such as yourself. We play Football, and basketball on daily basis'. Nothing else, really.

Google. It takes like 5 seconds to use, and it would prevent these kinds of mistakes.

I was being lazy.

But none of that has to do with why I don't take your opinion on wrestling seriously.

Really, go ahead. Inform me as to why you don't take my wrestling opinion seriously. Just because I don't like ECW, from what I've seen, ruins my credibility to like wrestling? I'm just not into the whole hardcore persona they put on, night in and night out.

Because you fail to recognize the quality matches that came out of ECW. Which leads me to not take you very seriously when it comes to wrestling. It's no offense bud, there are loads of posters on here who I don't take seriously in a wresting conversation, and only very, very few who I'll listen to.

Sex > ECW > Star Wars > Christianity

:thumbsup:

Because you fail to recognize the quality matches that came out of ECW. Which leads me to not take you very seriously when it comes to wrestling.

:lmao: I explained this to you, 1000 times. I just didn't like the way the hardcore matches were personified in ECW. I told you, if you really want me to watch some ECW matches, find them for me. Because I'm certainly not interested in going through the shittons of garbage they put out, during their hardcore moments, just to find something I can watch in Puro, Bret Hart, Ricky Steamboat, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, etc.

If that makes my wrestling knowledge, slim, or stupid, then so be it.

Because you fail to recognize the quality matches that came out of ECW. Which leads me to not take you very seriously when it comes to wrestling. It's no offense bud, there are loads of posters on here who I don't take seriously in a wresting conversation, and only very, very few who I'll listen to.

Sex > ECW > Star Wars > Christianity

:thumbsup:

:suspic:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back